Author Topic: DEATHBOTS GUY HOTTT !!!  (Read 1354 times)

zipco

• View Profile
DEATHBOTS GUY HOTTT !!!
« on: November 21, 2014, 11:29:28 AM »
The deathbot series of videos are great when chloroform is used.  I like chloroform scenes, hence my preference, but even without, I think the deathbot vids are quite creative.  The picture attached is a very hot guy that has been in the deathbot series recently with Trevor (another hottie).  BD should give him a name and collect his videos together and I hope he is in more in the future. 

doug

• View Profile
Re: DEATHBOTS GUY HOTTT !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 01:51:35 PM »
I like the other hunk, he needs to be added too.  I'm so happy to see Trevor again, he is just fantastic, I love every video I have with him.

zipco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 02:11:57 PM »
Yeah Trevor is super hot and when chloroformed, he doesn't wiggle all over the place so you are actually able to see his beautiful face and eyes going unconscious.  Some overact and it is just a big blur.  Maybe that is what would happen in "real life" but these are fantasies of course and I like minimal struggle--like grabbing the arms of the attacker and moaning, etc. but no need to act like a jackrabbit.  It detracts from the chloro scene.  I guess I like Best Deaths primarily for the chloroform or knockout scenes.  The death scenes can sometimes be hot too and I don't care if they get carried away during those scenes because someone is killing them...still there may be some who would prefer a less animated death scene too.  I like to see the actor...his face.  I have always like the guy's face and hair.  Just my thing.  We all have our preferences and I am thankful that Best Deaths is going strong and providing great videos with a great variety of actors.  And, if the actor gets a name it makes it easier to file the videos downloaded instead of "dark hair athlete guy."  I know some actors are one-shot and they are done and no need to go to the effort of naming them, but many return and I would love to see actor names for them.  My thoughts for the day.  This comment probably belongs more in the chloroform group, but since I brought it up here, I am adding to it.  The attacker guy is hot too I agree, but I haven't been into him as much so my first comment was to emphasize the guy I like.  I'm glad someone else mentioned the second person.  Having said all this, I do want to say that there are actors for everyone and I appreciate all of their hard work to make these videos.  My preferences are not everyone's obviously, so I state them just to be heard.  Thanks Best Deaths for putting together wonderful work and to commenters for giving input on what we like. 

banjaran

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 11:52:02 AM »
I like the other hunk, he needs to be added too.  I'm so happy to see Trevor again, he is just fantastic, I love every video I have with him.

I too think Trevor is fantastic... what is it about this guy... he's just so effortlessly watchable..

banjaran

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 12:04:43 PM »
Wow - I agree with so much of what you said it's almost like I wrote it. Count me in as another Trevor fan - I too think Trevor is super hot.. my only thing is I wish his eyes would roll up in his head when he passes out as I really like to see that.  When Trevor grabs his attackers, I think he does it in a way that is... I dunno - really sexy?

I too like DB primarily for the knockout scenes. I hope they can keep adding new ways of knocking guys out like tasers, fights, wrestling sleeper holds, spiked drinks, nerve pinches, tranquilizer darts etc.

I too like to see the actor's face - to me it's the most important thing... it can convey so much...

I only wish they could retain all their actors on their roster. There are many videos where there is a hot guy but he only appears in that one video... like the "Boston Fitness Trainer" and "Fitness Hunk Actor".. what happened to those guys?

Yeah Trevor is super hot and when chloroformed, he doesn't wiggle all over the place so you are actually able to see his beautiful face and eyes going unconscious.  Some overact and it is just a big blur.  Maybe that is what would happen in "real life" but these are fantasies of course and I like minimal struggle--like grabbing the arms of the attacker and moaning, etc. but no need to act like a jackrabbit.  It detracts from the chloro scene.  I guess I like Best Deaths primarily for the chloroform or knockout scenes.  The death scenes can sometimes be hot too and I don't care if they get carried away during those scenes because someone is killing them...still there may be some who would prefer a less animated death scene too.  I like to see the actor...his face.  I have always like the guy's face and hair.  Just my thing.  We all have our preferences and I am thankful that Best Deaths is going strong and providing great videos with a great variety of actors.  And, if the actor gets a name it makes it easier to file the videos downloaded instead of "dark hair athlete guy."