Author Topic: Best Deaths but no deaths  (Read 1327 times)

Cortez87

• View Profile
Best Deaths but no deaths
« on: June 22, 2016, 12:12:32 AM »
First of all let me say that i love the teamwork between BD and Boys on edge. ( by that i mean the part about BD get to use Boys On Edge models)

But i dont understand the part where there is made scenes/videos whitout deaths ( Isn't that the point of this site)

vihrmin

• View Profile
Re: Best Deaths but no deaths
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 06:26:19 AM »
I must agree. First,videos with no nudity and now no deaths? Mainstream stuff can be found everywhere. Eventualy no nudity and no deaths amount to no customers.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 09:44:54 PM »
The ones from BOE with no deaths are from their site, the last one with Marc and Jason I purchased from the clips for sale site, before the boys on edge was up and running.  I only purchased it because I wanted to see Jason, other than that I haven't.  Honestly I could care less about the nudity, not saying I don't like it, but face it if I want to watch there are plenty of places with plenty of hot guys for free. There are also pros and cons to the nudity, sometimes you wish they'd put their pants back on, when it ends up disappointing, it's kind of hard to wipe it out of your head when the next clip comes. Best Deaths but no deaths, other than the BOE, probably less than .001%, there are a handful that don't.  Not sure what is considered Mainstream to you, I can turn on the TV at anytime of the day or night, there are plenty of deaths that are more graphic. Nudity sex, well you can turn on the TV for that too, or just go to one of the many sites out there for free.   I do get the feeling, have been for a while now, things are really slowing down.  The clips being released have mostly been from the first site, also the new clips being released seem to be the same actors, over and over.  So my question would be where the hell did they all go, I understand they come and go, just seems like the all went at the same time.

alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 10:42:53 AM »
Hi Guys

To help out the guys at BOE we put a few their scenes on BD so people got to see and know that new site. We put "no death" on them to be sure everyone knew. We just wanted all the BD customers to be sure they knew what can be found at BOE.

Everyday we post  new clips.  Some of them are slowly being reposted for the archives of the old site which is some cases are "new" to fans.  Each week there are 3 to 4 brand new ones.  We try to mix a variety of content as the  fan request vary widely.

This week includes both new faces and nudity as requested.  If you see something I am missing let me know. :)

We are constantly adding new talent and new scenes we can assure you about that.  Feel free to send me any special request or ideas and look for the new actor BF appearing in the next few weeks.  Many thanks Alex

dannynlb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 10:44:54 AM »
He would look good with his belly soaked in blood.  T
hat would be my only comment here.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 11:04:00 AM »
Hi Guys

To help out the guys at BOE we put a few their scenes on BD so people got to see and know that new site. We put "no death" on them to be sure everyone knew. We just wanted all the BD customers to be sure they knew what can be found at BOE.

Everyday we post  new clips.  Some of them are slowly being reposted for the archives of the old site which is some cases are "new" to fans.  Each week there are 3 to 4 brand new ones.  We try to mix a variety of content as the  fan request vary widely.

This week includes both new faces and nudity as requested.  If you see something I am missing let me know. :)

We are constantly adding new talent and new scenes we can assure you about that.  Feel free to send me any special request or ideas and look for the new actor BF appearing in the next few weeks.  Many thanks Alex
Alex, I love BD, you should know that already.  I think my problem is too much, I have 800+ BD clips, not counting the DVD's.