Author Topic: Boots  (Read 2474 times)

DeadHero

• View Profile
Boots
« on: June 30, 2016, 06:10:40 AM »
I'm absolutely crazy about men - particularly the strong, cocky type - getting taken out wearing boots (whether it be military, riding boots or work boots).  Here's a couple of my own pics.  Just thought I'd start another threat as the other is now a year old.  Hopefully there are others who'd like to chat?  :)

kerlirulz21

• View Profile
Re: Boots
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 08:26:21 AM »
Hi!
You're really hot. I'm hardly on here but I'd love to get to know you better. Check your inbox

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 12:07:07 PM »
Good to see boots brought back to out attention, something that has always been a turn-on for me. Although I find any kind of boots erotic, my real boot fantasies always involve engineer boots. Especially Wesco engineer boots. I'll usually take the liberty of adding spurs to them since I also like leather cowboy action even though I realize that engineer boots aren't what you'd normally see on a cowboy. Oh, and thank you for the photos you posted. Very nice.

kerlirulz21

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 12:36:05 PM »
I se you like dressing up as a leather cowboy. I'd love to string you up and play with your body ;)

DeadHero

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 01:36:28 PM »
Yup, I totally agree, engineer boots do it for me too and I love to dress up as a cowboy wearing them - I just wish I had some knee high ones to pair with my leathers.  Nothing hotter than a pair of sexy engineer boots flailing round wildly as their owner's finished off :p

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 10:26:38 PM »
Looks as if kerlirulz21 and Deadhero will have to share this one. Yeah, ya finally got Kid Bronco and strung um up. Damn, the fucker's goin' crazy. As he gags and claws at the noose, he pumps air with his heavy boots while shooting his load into his leathers.

Laid out and stripped, wonder who will get to wear his leather Levi's?