Author Topic: Lets kill them  (Read 1129 times)

Vuffer

• View Profile
Lets kill them
« on: July 14, 2016, 03:27:07 AM »
so i am in an lousy mood today. and in need of hurting some jocks.  Good thing i can make that happen in 3D. 

so i tied and gagged 2 of my boys. see picture  with death in mind. How you want to hurt these 2? tell me and inspire me to bump them off

Vuffer

pakman

• View Profile
Re: Lets kill them
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 11:07:32 PM »
Hello there my friend,
really like the opening image and appreciate your suggestion about what to do with them – the two guys bound to the chairs.
How about garroting one of them? I personally would like to see the bigger guy garroted; the one with the paler skin. Do it nice and slow; and as he is struggling to breathe, perhaps finishing him off with a knife to the carotid artery or along ice pick to the chest a few times.
The darker skinned fellow could possibly be crucified. Or perhaps tied to a post and use for archery practice. Or if you prefer, a target for a 9 mm pistol.
Of course I would expect that you would suck them both, or have them fucked by their executioner before hauling them off to their deaths.
Would love to see both of their dead bodies laid out on tables and fucked again just for the sheer pleasure of it.
Or you could take the darker fellow with his wrists bound behind him, laid out on a table, molested enough to make him cum and then use an ice pick in various ways to finish them off. (I don't know why I'm fascinated by an ice pick as a means of death; I think I saw it in a movie one time that really turned me on – not a lot of blood involved, but applied in certain ways is certainly an an effective way of ending someone's life.
Or how about this: tying them both up two posts and using a three man firing squad just shoot the hell out of them both – but make sure the firing squad, all the members of the firing squad have the opportunity to fucked each of them repeatedly. An ice pick if used, applied an inch or so below the left nipple, will pierce the heart. It may take a few moments, once the blood is running, for the individual to die.
I would really like to see what you can do with an ice pick; given your imagination and skill I would even pay you personally to see what you could do with this idea.
Love your work! As always!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

pakman

• View Profile
Re: Lets kill them
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 11:55:12 PM »
Hey VUFFER . . . It's me again.
I've had the storyline lingering in my brain for a while:… It's the end of World War II and the young American officer (it doesn't have to be an American per se!) Is assigned to a military prison and given the task of eliminating German POWs. The prisoners sent to the prison are not to be repatriated to Germany when the war ends. Rather, they are to "eliminated" – and it's up to the young lieutenant to do the job. All the prisoners are young Germans in their late teens or early 20s. They were all part of the German "youth Corps" – all of them are extremely fit physically – the crème of German youth.

You can imagine, I'm sure, that the young Germans when they arrive at the prison are treated extremely well at first. But within a few days of their arrival, they have to be "eliminated" – and it's up to the American officer to determine exactly how that is to happen. I'll let your imagination run with the "possibilities" of exactly how these German soldiers meet their deaths.

Stripping them of their uniforms, gaining their confidence is just the beginning. The young German soldiers, part of the "Hitler Youth Corps," all expect to be returning to their families and friends when the war ends. They don't realize however, since they were not killed in combat, that they would be part of the "elimination" ordered by the American high command.

One after another, or several at a time, are "fucked" first, then taken out to be killed. Some of them are killed while they are being fucked!

I'll let your imagination do the rest!

PS: What would be the cost for an extended series around this idea? And one more thing; could you make the "Crucifixion of slaves" series that you did previously available to me? I really liked the images that you posted. Would really like to see that series expanded and developed more thoroughly. $$$?

pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."