Author Topic: MURDER HE WROTE-A Rent Boy's Demise  (Read 1485 times)

pakman

• View Profile
MURDER HE WROTE-A Rent Boy's Demise
« on: July 18, 2016, 03:44:35 PM »
Carl and Jan had hooked up for a night of hot sex on a German App that Carl favored. Frankfurt was a large city and the opportunity for random hookups seemed somehow to be almost endless; you could find just about any kind of hook up you wanted to depending upon your more "purient" interest. All ages all types! When Carl sent the text message, Jan replied rather quickly. Jan had not been on the circuit long but since coming to Frankfurt had managed to find a sexual partner four to five times a week, but never with the same guy.
When he saw Carl's picture he knew immediately that he wanted to to hook up with Carl but as yet had not sent Carl a text (or as they referred to them on the app, a "sext"). Before he could send Carl a message, Jan received the "sext."-- an invitation to hook up with Carl that same evening.

Jan had no idea that he would be found dead in hIS Frankfurt hotel room a few hours after receiving that fateful sext.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 03:53:48 PM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
Re: MURDER HE WROTE-A Rent Boy's Demise
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 10:47:47 PM »
Your story and the photos worked together perfectly. Good job.

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 05:54:46 PM »
great stuff but would be hot with more story....

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 03:09:24 AM »
I am always torn by a how much story I should write. I love to write but I try to limit my writing to 250-300 words. As you may have noticed I have contributed a great many stories and photos to the forum and have had very little to no response from other members. I can truthfully say that I really appreciate your desire to read more of the story lines that I create. It sometimes difficult to find a balance between the commentary on the various photo essays that I have published here in the forum. Thanks for the encouragement! Forward, regardless!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 01:22:34 PM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."