Author Topic: VARIATIONS ON A HANGING (part 2)  (Read 695 times)

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
VARIATIONS ON A HANGING (part 2)
« on: August 31, 2016, 09:33:58 PM »
continuation

Leathercowboy

• View Profile
Re: VARIATIONS ON A HANGING (part 2)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 03:53:30 PM »
That's great leather action! Please more (also when you shoot such a cowboy down, his legs could move like this, couldn't they?)!

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
Re: VARIATIONS ON A HANGING (part 2)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 08:41:55 PM »
Thanks, Leathercowboy, and yes, I'll bet you're right about the leg movement. When a kid gets pumped full of lead and is thrashing around in the dust, it would be the same thing. Here, of course, he's just pumping air. And in this hanging position, I'll bet we would hear the leather squeaking like crazy whenever his legs rubbed together. Also, the metallic "clang" of his spurs as hit one another. The pumping action would also keep his cock slipping and sliding around inside of those well-oiled leather jeans. Damn, once he started shooting off, I'll bet he wouldn't stop until he was dead. Even then, after the boot twitching stopped, his nut sack would continue to tighten up and relax for another minute or so as his nuts continued to pump out the final squirts of his spunky death-load.

Think I mentioned it already, but one of the frustrating things with these gifs is that they eat up a lot of space when wanting to upload. This is one where I had more kicking action going on, but the gif occupied too much space and I had to slim it down. 
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 12:55:41 PM by Kid Bronco »