Author Topic: MURDER HE WROTE--The Unfaithful Partner  (Read 1920 times)

pakman

• View Profile
MURDER HE WROTE--The Unfaithful Partner
« on: November 28, 2016, 07:59:55 PM »
MURDER HE WROTE--The Unfaithful Partner

Chris and Dan had met while they were in college. They became lovers during their senior year at WSU and after their graduation, decided to move in together in Seattle where both had found jobs. Both of the young men were 22 years old and had just begun their careers; Chris as an IT tech for a shoe catalog outlet company in Seattle and Dan as a bartender at the Pony – a gay bar in the central district of Seattle, in the Capitol Hill District.

Chris had the typical 9-to-5 job; Dan worked most evenings and nights. Chris would usually come back to their apartment for lunch finding Dan still asleep. He would wake Dan up and prepare a lunch that both of them would share together before Chris had to return to work. Dan's shift at the Pony usually began around 4 PM; he would get back to their apartment around 2 AM. Dan would usually wake Chris up, they would have sex and fall asleep in bed together

Both of the guys had been born and raised in Washington state, Chris was from Enumclaw, a small town in the Piedmont area of the Cascade Mountains, Dan grew up in the metropolitan area of Seattle. When they first met they fell madly in love with each other; though Chris at times found himself feeling a little bit lost in the gay scene in Seattle. Even though Dan worked at a gay bar – a bar the Chris would frequently visit – Chris found himself a little bit uncomfortable with the attention that Dan would often receive while tending bar there. Chris knew that Dan was a very handsome guy; his long blonde hair, great looks and beautiful body would be a temptation to other guys their age. But Chris trusted Dan; Chris and Dan had pledged to be faithful to one another as long as they were together. Though at times Chris felt insecure about his boyfriend's fidelity. Dan would reassure Chris that he would always be faithful in their relationship.

It happened one Friday afternoon. Chris had realized that he had left an important portfolio at home and had returned to the apartment to get it. He took the elevator up to the fourth floor and as he walked down the hall toward their apartment, Chris saw another young man whom he had noticed about their age whom he had seen at the bar,  exiting their apartment. Chris couldn't help but wonder who the guy was. When he got to his apartment door, opened it, heard Dan in the shower. Chris went to his desk, picked up the portfolio that he was looking for and left to return to work. Dan had not heard him enter or leave. Although he went back to work without disturbing Dan in the shower, Chris wondered who the guy was that he had seen leaving their apartment. Chris's paranoia just seemed to build and build the rest of the day. He thought long and hard about whether or not to ask Dan about it but decided in the end to leave the situation alone. Chris had decided instead to check on Dan at unexpected hours and to watch the comings and goings from their apartment.

As usual Chris would return to the apartment for lunch, wake Dan up so they could eat together. But for several days afterward, Chris would linger in the hallway after he left to return to work. Chris would wait at the elevator for a while and over the next several days, the same young man come up the elevator, got off and headed down the hallway to their door. Chris knew then that there was something going on. Chris could and would wait . . .  after several more days of seeing the same guy come up the elevator, get off and knock on the door of the apartment; Chris knew for sure.

Chris got off early, around 3PM,  that Friday and as usual gathered up his brief case and headed out the door. A few days before, he had purchased a .25 caliber pistol from a guy he knew and put it in the top drawer of his desk at the apartment. Chris stood out side his door; and the same young man who over the weeks Chris had seen entering and leaving his apartment stood in front of of him. Dan was in the shower, Chris could hear the water running. Chris merely looked at the young man as he turned to walk down the hallway. Chris had held the door open and entered quietly. He put his briefcase down near his desk, opened the drawer where he kept the gun and went to the bedroom.

Dan was just finishing up his shower; Chris could hear him toweling off. Dan emerged from the bathroom to find Chris standing in the middle of the room. Chris raised the gun and fired twice; two bullets pierce Dan's abdomen. Dan fell against the wall as the wounds begin to bleed. Dan slid down the wall, his mouth open in pained surprise. Dan sprawled on the floor. Chris walked over to where Dan lay, gazing down at Dan's bloody wounds. Chris tried to fire the gun again but realized that there were only two bullets in the gun. Dan was on the floor bleeding when Chris to the gun aside and grabbed Chris by the neck and began to squeeze. Dan moaned quietly as he felt Chris's hands tighten around his throat. Chris squeezed Dan's throat; Dan's eyes widened in shock and disbelief as he felt the pressure at his throat Dan struggled but couldn't get Chris's iron like grasp of his neck to let up. Chris continued to strangle Dan until Dan's hands fell to the side and Dan's eyes go blank. Chris continued to strangle than for several more moments just to make sure that he was dead.

Chris stood up and gazed down at his dead lover's body. Dan's gut wounds continued to bleed but he was no longer moving; Dan's dying body twitched several times before he finally lay completely still. Chris continued to stare at his dead lover for several more minutes before finally turning away and leaving the room.

Chris when down to the basement spa, he took a thorough shower and stuffed his clothing into a plastic bag. Chris dressed himself in fresh clothes before he threw the bag into the incinerator in the basement, he closed the door and hit the switch. He watch for a moment through the glass door as his clothes were consumed in flames. Chris hid the pistol in the ceiling of the spa before going back to his apartment. When he got back he dialed 911 asking for an ambulance and the police department. He told the police that he had come in from work and found Dan's dead body on the floor in the bedroom. Even after a thorough investigation of the scene and hearing Chris's story, the police left. The police checked out Chris's alibi. Chris was not a suspect.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 04:12:41 PM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

pakman

• View Profile
Re: MURDER HE WROTE--The Unfaithful Partner 2
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 08:04:02 PM »
Dan shot twice, slides to the floor, not dead yet!

pakman

• View Profile
Re: MURDER HE WROTE--The Unfaithful Partner 3
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 08:08:57 PM »
Dan, shot and bleeding, being strangled . . .

pakman

• View Profile
Re: MURDER HE WROTE--The Unfaithful Partner 4
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 08:15:21 PM »
Dan shot, bleeding, continues to be strangled . . .

pakman

• View Profile
Re: MURDER HE WROTE--The Unfaithful Partner 5
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 08:23:43 PM »
Dan, shot, bleeding out, strangled . . . finally dies!

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
Re: MURDER HE WROTE--The Unfaithful Partner
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 08:29:01 PM »
Terrific story there my friend. Thank you for that as well as the perfectly matched photos to go along.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2016, 04:19:43 PM »
Thanks Kid,

As you might imagine, it takes a bit of time to put these photo essays together and write the narrative. If I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't do it.
Do you like the "reply" methodology to keep the story and pictures in a single sort of narrative?I've been wondering about that. I could post each section as separate topics. Should I keep doing it this way?

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2016, 08:45:00 PM »
Think I understand the question, but let me make sure I'm following what you're asking. As opposed to how you did it here, the other way would be to break the story up into parts and post each part of the story immediately above each set of photos. Well, in this case I think how you did it is fine since there's a definite separation between the build-up to the shooting and strangulation and the actual act itself. Most, if not all of the photos relate to the actual killing part and therefore I see no reason to try splitting the story part up. Obviously that wouldn't always be the case. For example, if you happened to have some photos that related to a specific earlier part in the story, that might be a good place to break off the story and post photos. Then continue the story before the next set of photos.

One thing I see that you're able to do is upload sets of ten photos and yet keep them all under the same "roof." Didn't know we could do that which is why I've always posted my stuff as "part 1, part 2 and so forth. The other problem I have, but may not be an issue for you (not yet anyway) is that gifs take up so much space that I usually have to post them separately. At least that's what I'm assuming I have to do. My understanding is that there's a space limit on both individual photos as well as the space taken up by a set of ten photos. If that's correct, fewer than ten photos or even a single gif might occupy all of the allowable space. Still, from seeing how you posted your story and the sets of photos, I suspect there are things I still don't understand. 

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 02:06:36 PM »
. . . the limit of ten photos per posting is limiting factor. Yes, I can also see why loading "gifs" are limited by the upload limit in terms of size of the gif. I was just wondering if posting continuing "replies"--keeping all the photos in sequence-- was a good way of telling the story.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2016, 05:01:11 PM »
Hmmm, now I'm not sure I understood your question. What I said in the first paragraph of my reply was in response to what I thought you were asking. In this one, however, you mention posting continuing replies and keeping the photos in sequence. Sorry, but I'm not following what you're saying.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2016, 06:18:00 PM »
I guess what I'm trying to ask is if you think it's a good idea to post all the photos related to a particular topic sequentially by using the "reply" option: posting a single subject for the narrative and first 10 photos, then following it up using "reply" as a way of getting all the photos posted sequentially instead of using the topic option. You like the way I'm doing this or would you prefer to see each 10 photos published under "part one, part two, part three…" etc.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2016, 08:27:56 PM »
Oh, now I understand. I think this way is fine. As I mentioned, I didn't even know it was possible to post multiple sets of ten under one heading and that's why I have always used the part one, part two method. Of course, I think my gifs necessitate that now.

Still, if you have some photos that fit into the early part of a story, I think it might be better to post them along with that part of the story and then continue the story and photos in part two, etc.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2016, 11:30:48 AM »
Thanks! I'll try that next time I post a long series.

Lanahurge

• View Profile
MURDER HE WROTE The Unfaithful Partner
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2017, 11:22:50 PM »
Lee Stone,

Sounds like you posted a recipe for a very good bullet lube on the forum that I obviously missed seeing.  Could you tell me which topic it is under, and I can look it up. 

If not, would you mind posting it again?  Im always interested in trying something new like bullet lubes.

Regards
????? ?????  ???...