Author Topic: We Want To Learn More About FOM And HOM  (Read 3667 times)

alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We Want To Learn More About FOM And HOM
« on: September 27, 2014, 12:23:42 PM »
Thanks to some very helpful fans we are starting to shot more of these...let us know what you think and any advice...here are a few pictures straight from yesterday's shoot!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 12:29:22 PM by Bryan »

cbart83

• View Profile
Re: We Want To Learn More About FOM And HOM
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 01:37:32 AM »
Very Hot!!!

nikostruggle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 10:43:31 AM »
love it!

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 11:09:28 AM »
nikostruggle and cbart83...what's your favorite part about HOM and FOM.

nikostruggle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 12:01:00 PM »
i like more HOM, i like the struggle and the open eyes showing their fear and as they start to get weak and fading away how their bodies go limp until they are KO
i like if the guy puts a big fight trying to free himself and making noises

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 02:50:07 PM »
Thanks thats helpful.

mhom1983

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 10:16:28 PM »
Definitely want to see more bare hand over mouth!  I just love the control that somebody has over somebody just by covering their mouth with their hand!  Grabbing somebody from behind and covering their mouth is something I find very hot!  I'd be more inclined to buy a clip if I knew there was a bare hand over mouth scene in it.

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 12:14:45 AM »
Oh, you will see some good stuff coming out soon ;)

Stay alert!

mhom1983

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 12:21:07 PM »
Just saw the new video with Drew, Greg, and Kyle!  Very hot!  Would love to see Drew put his hand over somebodies mouth too!

swb2734

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 01:02:14 PM »
I personally have a huge foot fetish, so the suffocation with foot over mouth is super hot for me. There won't be a video with that type of scene that I won't purchase.

yuckko

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2014, 01:10:12 PM »
I'm a glove over mouth (GOM) fan, myself, which seems related. The others seem in line with what I like in terms of the victim: the struggling and desperation, and the grabbing from behind.

For me, it's also as much about the perpetrator as the victim. Much as I like seeing the victim struggling under a (gloved) hand, I like seeing the attacker's reactions, as well. That's probably why I like the "from behind" setup: lets you see the victim and attacker's faces in a nice, close shot, with one's panic and the other's anger or excitement or coldness all together.

jerseyuk1985

• hey, hit me up ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2014, 01:00:16 PM »
I have a foot fetish to so I find this hot. Plus hand over mouth.

Robbhom

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2014, 09:57:13 PM »
Who is the actor in the pics you posted and is that video available yet? Thanks

goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2014, 10:21:39 PM »
I have some real good advice about HOM and FOM!

For one, to me it is about the very intimate control.  Nothing is more "dickish" than putting your hand right over a guys mouth.  You are basically establishing a real intimate and powerful form of control.  You are shutting down his voice and possibly his breath.

Some key things to try:

First put the hand just over the mouth.  Toy around with the nose.  If you are going to block it for a few seconds also, go slow.  Have the finger just grazing the nose holes.  Perhaps as the victim fights, he ends up bumping the hand up to the nose himself.   As you progress, you can have just the side of the index finger closing up the nose just by being right up against it.  An advanced move is to actually all-out pinch the nose closed with the thumb and finger (all while maintaining the palm over the mouth).

Do not forget GOM (glove over mouth) which is best with a nice thick leather glove.

When the victim fights the HOM or GOM, you need to have him flail at the air a bit and then start trying to hit the body and shoulders of the preditor.  Very rarely should you have him try to get the actual hand off.  It is sort of hot when they kind of go stupid on how to actually fight back.  Of course, trying to pry off the hand and not being able to, IS hot as all hell though. hehe.

There are so many things you can do. 

I must state that when trying to appease HOM and GOM and FOM fans, you cannot maintain a HOM/GOM/FOM enough!  haha.  You could make an hour video of just a hand over the mouth and we will still want more!  Part of the allure is just how long it goes on---how long is this evil guy going to be such a bully?  How long is this victim going to allow his manhood to be tempered?

You can also switch hands midway just to show how much control the predator has!

The victim can do a lot with his eyes too.  He can look surprised and then angry and pissed and finally scared.

Oh, one more thing, while you have a hand over mouth on, you can also put another hand over the eyes!  That is hot too!

Don't be scared to show us the palm of the hand before it goes on.  Maybe the predator is a friend and shows the victim his palmed hand.  "hey, want to try this over your mouth, you'll like it, it will calm you"

and the victim allows it to be wrapped on!

maybe he should have his hands restrained first!

I could go on an on!

YOU GUYS ROCK!

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2014, 11:29:49 PM »
WOW, those were excellent pointers. I also have some thick, heavy gloves and will try to work those into some photos. Personally, one thing I like is showing 'em the gloved hand that you just shot your thick load onto before cupping it over his nose... loosely at first, so he's forced to inhale the foxy odor of your spunk. Then, when you press it over his mouth, he'll know what the sticky stuff is getting smeared all over his lips.