Author Topic: MISCELLANEOUS 79 (part 2)  (Read 437 times)

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
MISCELLANEOUS 79 (part 2)
« on: December 29, 2017, 01:41:42 AM »
As sadistic and coldblooded as Snipe is and even with all the kills he and Bronco have had together, he's temped to signal Bronco saying, "Let's call this one off." The intended target is an incredibly innocent-looking and friendly appearing eighteen year-old who just got his first job, that of a ranch hand. And Snipe is somewhat confused by the way his body is responding to the dilemma he's facing. Yeah, on the one hand he wants to stop what's about to happen. But at the same time he knows he's taking faster and shorted breaths, something he experiences when he's about to bed down with some cute cowboy. And not only that, he's got a hard-on that's making his leather codpiece bulge out obscenely from the opening in his chaps. When the kid asks what he might do for him, Snipe is tongue-tied for a couple seconds.

The young ranch worker must have wondered what the hell Snipe was talking about when he finally stuttered-out, "Just stand real still right where ya are."

Well, guess Snipe made his decision. With a BOOM reverberating in the distance, Snipe hears the whoosh of the heavy hunk of lead cutting its way through the air. SPLAT. The kid's expression said it all... a blank expression as if asking, "What happened."

"Oh shit," thinks Snipe, "and he was sooooo cute and innocent looking." Snipe wishes the kid would just fall down... NOW. But he doesn't. He's momentarily frozen in place. It's as if he wants to make Snipe continue to look him in the face... as if to wants to say, "Look what ya went and done to me. Why?"

But finally the kid's head tilts back slightly and his eyes roll up into their sockets. Suddenly he drops to the ground as if someone kicked his feet out from under him. Yeah, Snipe, that turned ya on didn't it? Ya don't want to admit it, but it did.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
Re: MISCELLANEOUS 79 (part 2)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 02:46:24 AM »
Darn, darn. Another one of those gifs that must have been too long to post. It won't "gif" for me. If it stays that way maybe I'll replace it with a shorted version tomorrow or just post a few still photos instead. Sorry about that.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 08:11:58 PM »
Since the gif is frozen on the first frame, here are some still replacements.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 08:38:48 PM »
What the heck, one last addition to this part.

Snipe apparently finds it somehow exciting to keep poking at the kill with the toe of his boot, not aggressively, but gently, almost as if expecting the kid to suddenly awaken. Even through the thick leather of his boot he can sense the difference between the various parts of his anatomy. A poke to the ribcage tells him that there's bone close to the surface of his skin whereas poking the area just under his fully-packed codpiece tells him that he's probably causing his nuts to shift position.

But Bronco soon arrives on the scene. "How'd I do? Fuck yeah, nailed the little fucker right where I was aiming." Gotta get a photo of this and sent it in to Bounty Hunter Monthly." So, Bronco grabs a hunk of the kid's curly hair and lifts 'em up far enough so that he could rest the backside of his bloody head against his crotch and poses for the camera much as any big game hunter might do with his trophy.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 10:27:59 PM by Kid Bronco »