Author Topic: MISCELLANEOUS 79 (part 1)  (Read 185 times)

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
MISCELLANEOUS 79 (part 1)
« on: December 29, 2017, 02:32:56 AM »
Thanks to Hunter Drew and Kyle for these.

Personally, I think all of the Best Deaths actors I've seen have fine acting skills and facial expressions play such an important part of that. Can you imaging what it would look like to see an attractive young man getting killed, tortured or erotically aroused with a blank, emotionless expression on his face? No, neither can I. These guys represent three good examples of the way hot young cowboys should react when taking a slug in the head from Bronco's buffalo rifle. Best of all, it's all fun fantasy.

Just a reminder before getting into the story. The nine parts were needed because the gifs use up lots of space and I therefore usually have to post them separately. And this time the gifs are very slow... more like a slide show in order to give the viewer time to read the text. So, I ask you to please be patient since it might take close to a minute to advance through all of the frames of some gifs.

Okay, here's the idea. Bronco, as we know, is a bounty hunter. But he's also a sadistic killer. Thinking of him as just a bounty hunter would be too kind. He likes to kill and have fun doing it. Whenever possible he likes to use the young and cute ones as playthings... as toys. Bronco wants his apprentice, Snipe, to develop the same appreciation that he has for pumping slug after slug into a kid's belly and watching him die a slow and agonizing death as he thrashes around in the dirt. He's also giving him practice with his big .50 caliber buffalo rifle. And yeah, Snipe is quickly learning to like the feeling of the rifle's violent recoil and the way he, Snipe, can lift some unsuspecting cowboy up and out of the saddle from two-hundred yards away and see the red spray of blood fan out against the blue background of the sky. He gets a hard-on every time he does it.

One thing Snipe hasn't experienced yet is what it's like to see a cowboy take one of those heavy slugs when he's standing close enough to the target to see his facial expression and the sound the slug makes when it slams into the fucker. That's what Bronco wants him to experience next. It's also intended to be a treat... something few get to see. "Yer gonna like this, Snipe," Bronco tells him.

This time there won't be any bounties to collect. This will all be for fun. And obviously, it would be difficult for Snipe to just walk up to some cowboy with a bounty on his head. No, these will need to be ones without a bounty and preferably ones who are young and cute. "We'll start with head shots this time around," Bronco explains to Snipe. "And yer gonna need to trust me. There'll be rifle slugs zippin' by yer head just a few inches away. Think ya can handle that?" "Yell yes I can. I wanna see those fuckers drop right there in front of me." "Ah, that's the attitude I like." Bronco gives Snipe a reassuring pat on his butt.

russ0451

• View Profile
Re: MISCELLANEOUS 79 (part 1)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 12:48:50 PM »
Brilliant Stuff Broncho  8) thanks

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
Re: MISCELLANEOUS 79 (part 1)
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 09:08:03 PM »
Thanks, Russ. I appreciate your taking the time to have a look.