Author Topic: Easy in, but... (part 10)  (Read 1287 times)

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
Easy in, but... (part 10)
« on: December 31, 2016, 10:41:45 PM »
continuation

russ0451

• View Profile
Re: Easy in, but... (part 10)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 03:20:07 AM »
that was so good...... thanks once again

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 12:31:36 PM »
Thank you, russ.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 03:17:04 PM »
Now, that's a heck of a way to start the new year off--a good old fashioned belly stabbing!!! with Alexis no less! I've wanted to do the same thing to a few BD actors in my time. Great work as always Kid.
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 11:42:44 AM »
Thank you pakman. Yeah, Bronco was feeling somewhat bad about all the pain and agony Alexis was having to go through and felt the least he could do was give him something to feel good about.

Since all of this is pure fantasy, why not make the most of it? In my warped way of thinking, I imagine Alexis checking out Bronco earlier that night in the saloon. Aah, it seems that the horny, nineteen year-old Alexis had a thing for boots... especially the heavy, black kind that Bronco was wearing. Fuck yeah, they were a turn-on. Apparently Bronco noticed that he was interested. "Hmmm, I'l need to remember that the next time we meet. And if all goes as planned, that'll be within the next hour."

And indeed it was. After catching Alexis by surprise and plunging the blade in his gut, Bronco became increasingly excited as he watched the kid stagger around, stomping his boots on the ground and slapping at his chap leather. Even after he was squirming around on the ground, the kid had a huge hard-on which made his denim jeans bulge out obscenely from the opening in his chaps. Bronco hears Alexis gasp as he places a boot on the bulge and starts rocking it around. Damn, it's more than the horny, gut-stabbed kid can take. He starts pumping out his thick load, squirt after squirt as he paws at the boot with his hands. Hell, maybe he was trying to position it in order to get the best feeling possible? Who knows.