Author Topic: WHERE ARE THESE PHOTOS FROM . . .  (Read 1441 times)

pakman

• View Profile
WHERE ARE THESE PHOTOS FROM . . .
« on: January 07, 2017, 03:44:38 PM »
Several months ago, one of the members of this forum posted a couple of pics from what certainly appears to be a BD video clip regarding the young actor playing the role of victim in the clip.
Since I have the time and a rather large collection of BD material; I've reviewed most of my collection of the digital downloads and DVDs I own.  I cannot find it.  This scene eludes me.  The young victim is certainly a very attractive and very handsome young guy, but I simply cannot find this clip anywhere.  I've also gone through the entirety of the BD catalog online and cannot find it there either.

So I'm going to repost the question again: does anyone have a clue as to when this clip was published and who the young actor might be.  Perhaps some of the moderators of the forum might be able to remember this clip; even, perhaps offer it as a new download for the forums members and for general public consumption.

Help please!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
Re: WHERE ARE THESE PHOTOS FROM . . .
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 10:22:09 PM »
I would like to know as well. Hope he's a BD actor.

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: WHERE ARE THESE PHOTOS FROM . . .
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 02:49:20 PM »
Hummm

I'm on the same boat xD

I can't remember, I'll look around and if I find it I'll let you know :)

Lanahurge

• View Profile
WHERE ARE THESE PHOTOS FROM
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 10:23:58 AM »
Welcome bladebngr.  Youll find the people here very helpful and supportive.  Im from Australia
????? ?????  ???...