Author Topic: Great Chests for CPR  (Read 2196 times)

alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Great Chests for CPR
« on: September 27, 2014, 01:05:33 PM »
We thought with all these great looking bare chests around we should start exploring some CPR scenes...Here are a few pics from clips that are already out and there are more to come in the next few weeks..let us know what you think and what you might like to see more of CPR fans !

doug

• View Profile
Re: Great Chests for CPR
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 03:11:43 PM »
If they're going to experiment on the victim, by injection or whatever, just for the torture fun of it.  How about using nipple clips to deliver the shock treatment. 

phantomfan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 08:07:44 PM »
I really like what you have put out so far! Chest compressions, injections, and electro torture are all things that work great for me. I aslo like how you have the victim's revived only to be killed again. Really hot! One thing that might be nice would be to have some of your hairier-chested actors do some cpr-themed videos. Just a thought. Nothing wrong with a smooth chest, but I would take hairy over smooth any day!

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 04:26:36 AM »
COLTON has a great chest for CPR – or whatever else you can think of. He has a light coating of relatively fine hair across his chest, down his belly and below his belt. His happy trail is rather well pronounced and his naval is perfect. He has the perfect nipples for electric shock torture; they are not overly well pronounced but rather beautifully flat on his pectoral muscles.

I can easily imagine COLTON in a life or death situation. Actually I would just love to see him portray that possibility. He has had a bike accident and suffered a severe concussion. His heart stops while he's being treated. The EMTs tear open his shirt and hook him up for CPR. They jolt his body three or four times before his heartbeat is restored. One of the EMTs inserts a needle into his chest and injects adrenaline/epinephrine. They save COLTON's life. . . GAWD . . . I JUST LOVE THIS GUY!!!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 04:31:52 AM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."