Story Three
Story Four
Story Five
Story Six
Story Seven
Story Eight
Story Nine
Story Ten

Author Topic: Vote For The Free Custom Video  (Read 15238 times)

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Vote For The Free Custom Video
« on: November 30, 2014, 03:43:34 PM »
Thanks to everyone that submitted their script to be entered into the completion! We received an overwhelming amount of stories so what we did was pick the top ten scripts for everyone to vote on!

Attached are the ten stories to choose from. Enjoy them and vote for your favorite!

Thanks again, we look forward to who comes out on top!

drowner

• View Profile
Re: Vote For The Free Custom Video
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 04:13:11 PM »
they're are good... it's a pity we haven't a drowning script in these ones...

dannynlb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 04:19:56 PM »
i vote for 5.  it is a new storyline for BD.  Could be good and bloody.

GutPuncher24

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 04:44:02 PM »
Aww I was hoping mine would've made it to the list, but these entries are pretty creative.

ihcumi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 08:05:32 PM »
OMG my story got in! It's Story One!
It's the only entry that involves a victim who's dressed up in a suit, and dies in it. I hope you guys love to see a sharply dressed hunk struggling, moaning and twitching to his death and more:D

ricardok250

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 07:33:09 AM »
Hopefully,my story comes to vote! Very exciting!!WOW!!!

My story included bondage, poison killing, gas killing, groping, vore, stabbing, smother, itchy killing(new method), hanging, strangulation, vampire and white socks fetish. There are three victims, nine deaths are included in this story ,hope u guy like to watch them how to die in different ways. Please vote story ten! You will not regret of it. And hope it can promote Bestdeaths, thanks! 

tomo359

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 01:29:38 PM »
Yeay! my story got in!!!!! weee! please vote for my story, STORY SIX please read our stories to the very end before Voting. I actually tried to incorporate all themes (Chloro, mind control, stabbing, strangulation, wrestling, death stares and death twitchings, tongue protrusions and drooling) in it in a short story, don't worry i tried to be specific as much as possible in every theme in the story so try and read my story.

I voted for story six. I love the use of mind control/hypnosis in videos and its often not portrayed well at all, but it sounds great in this story. I love the idea of a guy looking completely drone-like and mindless. Just staring blankly and obeying all orders. Also love it when they speak in a monotone way.

I think the only thing that would have improved it for me would be having the guy dressed in leather. Being in black leather when being mind-controlled would be so hot!!

Nice work on your story, hope it's the winning storyline.

JayCee

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 04:32:15 PM »
Story ONE is awesome! Simple, easy to make...but sexy and hot. The idea of a straight killer appreciating a good looking victim like Casey was interesting, and changing his mind if he could revive him at the end is wickedly funny! Hope this one gain more votes!

higladius

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2014, 05:45:47 PM »
OMG my story got in! It's Story One!
It's the only entry that involves a victim who's dressed up in a suit, and dies in it. I hope you guys love to see a sharply dressed hunk struggling, moaning and twitching to his death and more:D

yes, number one is the best for me. dead in suit shoes socks.  nice.!!

deadfans0012

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2014, 06:58:19 PM »
I better like story ten, i love guys struggle and death in white socks. It so hot for me. :)

yuckko

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 12:11:14 PM »
Went with 8, since it was the only one to prominently feature gloves. I've a real weakness for a gloved killer.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 02:29:35 PM »
I know there has been some concerns about various people "cheating" to get more votes. We are currently installing a plugin to allow us to see who has voted. Once we do that we will take any action necessary to be sure no one has been creating multiple accounts to vote for the stories more than once.

Please everyone continue to vote and have fun with it there are some great stories to choose from.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2014, 02:50:38 PM »
No problem!

ricardok250

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2014, 01:16:12 AM »
From now my story is the top in here any cheating to vote? If yes it was a disaster.
Because, i only promote my story to facebook, told them to vote me.
However, if anyone have friends and also a creat account in the same place to vote is that count? :o

pooj350

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2014, 02:30:16 AM »
From now my story is the top in here any cheating to vote? If yes it was a disaster.
Because, i only promote my story to facebook, told them to vote me.
However, if anyone have friends and also a creat account in the same place to vote is that count? :o

don't worry ricrado i vote the story ten and  i'm not cheating