Story Three
Story Four
Story Five
Story Six
Story Seven
Story Eight
Story Nine
Story Ten

Author Topic: Vote For The Free Custom Video  (Read 13964 times)

ihcumi

• View Profile
Re: Vote For The Free Custom Video
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2014, 02:37:49 AM »
From now my story is the top in here any cheating to vote? If yes it was a disaster.
Because, i only promote my story to facebook, told them to vote me.
However, if anyone have friends and also a creat account in the same place to vote is that count? :o

I too told a couple of friends about my story and asked them to vote. They are the very few people I know who are into the same stuff,  so I couldn't have gone very far in the poll with their votes, and chances are they probably would've to create a new account like I did in order to vote.

There's also the possibility that voters could've told their friends to vote the same, some if not many of whom would also have to sign up new accounts to vote, and I guess the 'friends' would usually be into similar elements thus would be voting for the same story. If we go by the principle of 'one person one vote' and 'everyone can vote for their favourite', then I don't think there should be anything wrong with that. It might however attract more people to join the forum.

david_hom

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2014, 02:25:06 PM »
Story number nine! I love handgags!  8)
Regards from Spain

ihcumi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2014, 09:51:07 PM »
me I never told anyone about my fetishes. I only promote my story inside the forum. promoting outside the forum is not bad either. the problem is you/we promote our story for our benefit only... and we forgot the fact about the benefit of those people in the forum who are active and who really wanted to have their favorite story get done. The poll is made to be read by people in the forum people and if lucky enough their favorite story will win and be brought to life and be seen by others. just having high votes from people who will not really be in the forum is just nonsense at all. I am saying that producing a story that is voted by other people rather than the people who really love the forum is not worth giving an effort. :) I am not trying to target anyone in this forum i just want to give my opinion on having a fair and a just vote. No hurt is intended. I love bestdeaths!

You have a point too. I guess we might have different interpretations of what audience this poll targets. It's like whether your local election voting should be open to long time residents only, or to new migrants as well. Bestdeaths will have the final say, either way it won't contradict with the rules already written. I do apologise that you don't feel it's fair that I promoted my story outside the forum. But then for people like me we are a very small community (I only have two friends who like dead suited guys, and I don't know if they did vote), so I was actually quite surprised how far my story has gone in the poll.

ihcumi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2014, 10:18:33 PM »
me I never told anyone about my fetishes. I only promote my story inside the forum. promoting outside the forum is not bad either. the problem is you/we promote our story for our benefit only... and we forgot the fact about the benefit of those people in the forum who are active and who really wanted to have their favorite story get done. The poll is made to be read by people in the forum people and if lucky enough their favorite story will win and be brought to life and be seen by others. just having high votes from people who will not really be in the forum is just nonsense at all. I am saying that producing a story that is voted by other people rather than the people who really love the forum is not worth giving an effort. :) I am not trying to target anyone in this forum i just want to give my opinion on having a fair and a just vote. No hurt is intended. I love bestdeaths!

You have a point too. I guess we might have different interpretations of what audience this poll targets. It's like whether your local election voting should be open to long time residents only, or to new migrants as well. Bestdeaths will have the final say, either way it won't contradict with the rules already written. I do apologise that you don't feel it's fair that I promoted my story outside the forum. But then for people like me we are a very small community (I only have two friends who like dead suited guys, and I don't know if they did vote), so I was actually quite surprised how far my story has gone in the poll.

well yeah its up to bestdeaths final decision i do have faith in them about this kind of situation their contest their rules. by the way i read your story i actually like the strangling part and twitchings too bad we are competing each others story...hope our stories win fair and square.  :)

Oh thanks!:) I had to emphasise the twitching bit because it has been missing in most Bestdeaths videos. It's a shame that most actors haven't been acting this out in strangulation deaths. I hope Bestdeaths will bring it back in the future releases.

brthekid456

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2014, 10:57:59 PM »
it depends on who the actors are

alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2014, 07:20:00 AM »
Yes, just like we do with all customs we will work to  try to cast the actors as written....and ensure the customer's satisfaction!
Hope  you all will try a custom some day..they are fun to write and see produced. Our team is really good at shooting what you want to see and how you want to see it.  If you have any questions about customs you can always reach me at alex@bestdeaths.com ...Have fun !

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2014, 06:47:53 PM »
I wonder how likely is it that the winning story will have to be modified (and to what extent modified) before it gets shot?  For example, if I think the scene from story #10 about the poison gas is kinda cool, but then that scene gets axed during pre-production because it's determined to be too expensive (or for whatever other reason), then I might feel like my vote for story #10 was squandered.  Some of these stories could be tricky that way, and I don't want to waste my vote.  Just talking out loud here... Feel free to discuss...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 06:57:54 PM by deadeyeswide »

ricardok250

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2014, 04:51:23 AM »
I wonder how likely is it that the winning story will have to be modified (and to what extent modified) before it gets shot?  For example, if I think the scene from story #10 about the poison gas is kinda cool, but then that scene gets axed during pre-production because it's determined to be too expensive (or for whatever other reason), then I might feel like my vote for story #10 was squandered.  Some of these stories could be tricky that way, and I don't want to waste my vote.  Just talking out loud here... Feel free to discuss...

poison gas could be no coloured, but it can be sound VFX:)

alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2014, 05:15:33 AM »
That is an important question and glad to answer it.  We feel all the scripts in the final 10 we can execute as written..poison gas included :)

So no worries there.  We are pretty good with FX and post production so we assure you that the script that wins will be shot beautifully as written !

Keep voting and enjoying the contest.  We look forward to it :)

Alex

ricardok250

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2015, 02:28:51 AM »
Oh my god! My story is the top!! Am I a winner??? 

ricardok250

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2015, 02:40:26 AM »
Thank you for voting me and hope u guys enjoy bestdeaths's  videos in near soon. Happy new year!! :)

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2015, 01:12:02 PM »
Congratulations to the writer of story ten, you have won a free custom video!

Alex will be in touch with the next steps.

Thanks to everyone that submitted their story, the team here really appreciates it.

Maz88

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2015, 01:07:15 AM »
Congratulations to the writer of story ten, you have won a free custom video!

Alex will be in touch with the next steps.

Thanks to everyone that submitted their story, the team here really appreciates it.

You didn't specify which member was the winner. 

Should I assume, based on the happiness he expressed above, that it was ricardok250?

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2015, 11:12:06 AM »
You are correct ricardok250 is the winner!