Author Topic: SLEEPER HOLD  (Read 1573 times)

BCMIT

• View Profile
SLEEPER HOLD
« on: December 01, 2014, 03:49:30 PM »
Hello BC here. 
I'm hoping that BD will produce more "sleeper hold" videos.  I've looked at all the ones when I used the "search" option.  Its seems someone always ends up getting put away with a cord, rope, hand strangle, etc.  I prefer a good old fashioned sleeper-hold with a fatal end.  A slow neck twist with the neck breaking at the end.  That's my 2 cents.  More sleeper-holds.  No cords, no ropes, no hands.  Just arms...classic sleeper.  Then with a slow neck break in the end. 

As long as I've got your attention, I think the video with Hunter is awesome.  Its under the title of: "Young Smaller Hunter is Wrestled, Strangled Stabbed and Abused By Bad Ass Wrestler KT."  Its awesome the way KT pulls his Hunter's hair back to show the veins popping out of his forehead. 

doug

• View Profile
Re: SLEEPER HOLD
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 07:30:07 PM »
I agree. My last custom has a neck snap, but not from the sleeper hold, but he was bare handed choked. Then like the sleeper was being applied, but with the neck snap, from behind. 

banjaran

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 05:57:16 AM »
I second this - sleeper holds are awesome.

Hello BC here. 
I'm hoping that BD will produce more "sleeper hold" videos.  I've looked at all the ones when I used the "search" option.  Its seems someone always ends up getting put away with a cord, rope, hand strangle, etc.  I prefer a good old fashioned sleeper-hold with a fatal end.  A slow neck twist with the neck breaking at the end.  That's my 2 cents.  More sleeper-holds.  No cords, no ropes, no hands.  Just arms...classic sleeper.  Then with a slow neck break in the end. 

As long as I've got your attention, I think the video with Hunter is awesome.  Its under the title of: "Young Smaller Hunter is Wrestled, Strangled Stabbed and Abused By Bad Ass Wrestler KT."  Its awesome the way KT pulls his Hunter's hair back to show the veins popping out of his forehead.

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 12:13:05 PM »
Nice choice, no third party weapons, rough and brutal, the way a guy should be killed!

There will be coming some good sleeperholds! ;)