Author Topic: Not enough Hand Strangulation?  (Read 2381 times)

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Not enough Hand Strangulation?
« on: December 04, 2014, 11:30:05 PM »
A fan recently mentioned me that most of the strangling Clips are made with a cord and that there aren't that many Hand Strangling Clips.
Indeed, the cord strangling Clips surpass the ones with hand strangling.

There are upcoming clips featuring hand strangulation.

But what do you guys think?

Would you like more hand strangling clips?

Which is you favorite method?

pakman

• View Profile
Re: Not enough Hand Strangulation?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 09:23:03 AM »
Convincing manual strangulation is difficult tor pull off; making it believable is tough to do. There is a natural human aversion to get one's hands "dirty" as it were. The garrote or ligature or the noose are my personal preference and it can be made in such a way as to make it believable. My preference is always in favor of the believable; my vote goes to the "ligature' in all its variations.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:33:27 AM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 02:39:05 PM »
 Victor, I myself like a good bare hand strangulation, it's just more intense, seeing the hands around the throat. 

phantomfan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 08:22:02 PM »
Personally I prefer hand over ligature, but both work for me! I think hand strangulation is hotter because it feels more personal; i like seeing the killer's hands around the throat, manually choking the life out of someone, instead of him pulling on a ligature.

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 08:27:18 PM »
Something I wish they could do safely is actually show the red face from being strangled. Duh. Lol. It's good though. And maybe a nice *crack* when the neck is broke.
Please Visit my web site:
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

jpny01

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 03:48:38 PM »
Definitely by hand. By cord gets repetitive - maybe vary the scenarios more and avoid really unrealistic poses, like a guy being strangled from behind while sitting in a plastic pool chair without upsetting it in the struggle.

I understand you can have actors actually choke each other, the hands needs to at least be around the throat! Sometimes it's obvious the strangler's hands are just resting at the base of the victim's neck.

As for turning red, the actor could hold his breath or something.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 04:29:02 PM »
Yep.  There are some really well done hand strangulations, red face and all. Using the hands makes it more realistic too me, using  cord is way to obvious, you can tell its totally fake.  With the hands it's easier to cover that up, the guy being strangled needs to work on the reactions, like you said just holding his breath to change color.  Also with the hands just sitting on the neck just takes practice, the attacker and vic needs to know when it's too much.

longneckgrabber

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 03:36:40 PM »
Hand strangulation is really the only way to go for me. Using an 'aid' to strangle someone just isn't personal enough. I love it when a guy is just sitting in a chair with his hands tied behind his back and another guy has his hands totally covering and squeezing his vulnerable neck - especially if it is really a long one. Very erotic for me !!

dannynlb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2015, 11:47:56 AM »
i think you need more shooting stabbing and impaling, and lots more blood. 

Mika

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2015, 10:22:59 AM »
Well, I'm all in for the ligature way but I like hands too.

In my experience (which may be a bit wider than just BD) I don't feel the bare-hands technic is really behind the ligature technic and IMO it's not really important anyway. The most important thing is to have a good realistic result.

It would seem pointless to me to have an actor who doesn't know how to simulate a good strangling with his hands. We actually see it from time to time. The guy just shakes his hands pretending he's squeezing so hard his arms are twitching... I don't mean to offend anyone but this usually kicks me out of the fantasy.
I agree with some people above who said hand strangling is more difficult to get right: you have to know where you can press and how hard you can press without causing any harm. The neck has a lot of soft spots that don't bear any vital importance. If you know where they are you can squeeze them good (not too much of course) to achieve a good render :D

Same goes with the ligatures of course.

Where I'm concerned I'd love to see more ligatures set very low at the base of the neck. It's quite rare to see that.