Author Topic: Teen strangled with his own shoelaces  (Read 1519 times)

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
Teen strangled with his own shoelaces
« on: April 06, 2017, 11:17:02 AM »
Brandon Meiers (13) was a smart kid and the star infielder on his middle school baseball team.  He was abducted one evening while walking home from practice.  Drugged and then taken to a gloomy warehouse, Brandon would later be stripped to the waist by his abductor, and then strangled to death with the shoelaces from his own baseball cleats. 

Here he is croaking his last gasp before death...

« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 03:13:36 PM by deadeyeswide »

Mika

• View Profile
Re: Teen strangled with his own shoelaces
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 04:11:22 PM »
I absolutely love it, this scene is very well crafted and I assume there is a light editing here too, making it all the more enjoyable!!!

I would certainly want to see more of that :D

Thank you for sharing :]

jerseyuk1985

• hey, hit me up ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 06:54:49 AM »
Nice ;)

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 11:08:08 AM »
The photo attachment for this posting can't be found; was it deleted?
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 01:33:33 PM »
Maybe he used an image hosting server,
and he deleted the image of the server, so it doesn't appear here :/

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 09:24:20 PM »
Ha, this is funny, or at least I think so. I did read the narrative about the thirteen year-old and also saw the cute photo of the cat that looked like it was maybe choking up a hairball or something. As a former cat owner, I'm familiar with that expression. Never bothered to click and look further. Just assumed that was it even though there was that big 'CLICK" in plain sight.

And now I don't intend to click. For all I know, the image might be one that's intended to be funny, like the one of the cat. Please understand that I don't want to throw cold water on anyone's fantasy. Personally, I love to see good-looking young guys from eighteen to their early twenties. I admit that as with many gay and straight guys, when I'm out and about and see a cute 16 year-old, I'll take a second look. It's like seeing some unexpected eye candy at the supermarket or somewhere. However, at a site like this many of the images are related to fantasy killings and erotic material. For me and others, that's a turn-on. But I'm not comfortable with guys under eighteen (even in stories) playing those roles. Please don't be offended by what I just said. In no way do I want to hurt anyone's feelings or spoil their fun. I'm sure that whatever is posted here and is permitted to remain up is well within the legal limits. I just want to encourage everyone to use good judgement. And no, as you can see, I'm not one of the moderators... just another member.

I'd love to hear some different and opposing opinions on this subject. I might be waaaaaay more cautious than necessary.