Author Topic: What I love about Gut Punching!  (Read 12524 times)

goodboy

• View Profile
What I love about Gut Punching!
« on: December 08, 2014, 10:30:17 PM »
I love when a guy HOLDS a guy steady while he is being gut punched.  He will wrap his arms up behind his back and maintain him in that position.  It is as if to say "i've got you tied up here buddy, so you better take your gut punches like a man."

The one being gut punched stays pretty manly eagerly taking his blows.  But soon his body begins to fail him and he ends up slumped in his handlers arms.  Best to get his wrists in to big leather cuffs too I bet.  HOT HOT HOT

banjaran

• View Profile
Re: What I love about Gut Punching!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 03:09:16 PM »
Love gutpunching too. As well as punches to the face.
I also like it when the victim slumps into the attackers arms after being punched and the attacker has to hold the victim up before delivering the next punch. And I like it when the victim goes flying against a wall with arms flailing and head bobbing after being punched in the jaw.

I love when a guy HOLDS a guy steady while he is being gut punched.  He will wrap his arms up behind his back and maintain him in that position.  It is as if to say "i've got you tied up here buddy, so you better take your gut punches like a man."

The one being gut punched stays pretty manly eagerly taking his blows.  But soon his body begins to fail him and he ends up slumped in his handlers arms.  Best to get his wrists in to big leather cuffs too I bet.  HOT HOT HOT

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 07:03:30 PM »
I like them up against the wall, hands held over their head, while they are being pounded.  Have you ever checked out Untamed Creations?  The vids are usually about 50 minutes long, and when it's a gut punch video, they go back and forth in just about every position possible, and just punch. Ab attack 6 I just got last night, it V151, you can check out previews.
http://www.untamedcreations.com/

banjaran

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 02:28:42 AM »
Thanks for the tip!!!

I like them up against the wall, hands held over their head, while they are being pounded.  Have you ever checked out Untamed Creations?  The vids are usually about 50 minutes long, and when it's a gut punch video, they go back and forth in just about every position possible, and just punch. Ab attack 6 I just got last night, it V151, you can check out previews.
http://www.untamedcreations.com/

GutPuncher24

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 01:57:21 PM »
What I love about gut punching is being able to get turned on (for me at least) while punching another guy in the stomach. Allow me to share with you an experience I had back in high school, 9th grade.

Me and my best friend would hang out everyday after class since I always had the house to myself with no one to bother us. We'd play video games and often play fight. I'd always get him in a sleeper hold and after a while, he'd act like he's passed out. I always got rock hard whenever he did that. While he was "limp" in my arms, I moved his body to the floor and removed his shoes his socks. He had really nice feet. Soft, smooth soles and everything. I'd rub his feet a bit before moving to my main prize, his slim, smooth stomach. He was still "knocked out" from my sleeper hold so I lifted his shirt up and started to lightly punch his stomach and push my fist deep into his stomach while it was unflexed. He didn't seem to mind at all so I kept going and going. I did rub the nice bulge forming in my jeans of course since I was really enjoying myself. Hanging out together was always a blast because I knew I'd be able to do all of that with him and he wouldn't mind. I remember him sleeping over and he slept in the same bed as me. It was late at night and I was still playing my video games. He was out like a light next to me. Snoring and having sweet dreams. Having him sleep next to me was the best. I rubbed his body, and lightly gut punched him in his sleep throughout the night. I got really excited and ended up cumming right next to him. Those were the best days right there. Sadly as time goes on, things change. In this case, right after we graduated from high school, he moved to Vermont. I was an emotional wreck for quite a while because we were so close and we did lots of stuff together. So having him move away from me hit me really hard. I still talk to him of course, but he hasn't been back to NYC for a visit in quite a while. But I always think back to the good times we had, especially the hot gut punching moments.

banjaran

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 02:42:14 PM »
What an awesome friend! I too would get rockhard if I had a friend get "knockedout" from a sleeperhold. And to be able to play with their his body too.

What I love about gut punching is being able to get turned on (for me at least) while punching another guy in the stomach. Allow me to share with you an experience I had back in high school, 9th grade.

Me and my best friend would hang out everyday after class since I always had the house to myself with no one to bother us. We'd play video games and often play fight. I'd always get him in a sleeper hold and after a while, he'd act like he's passed out. I always got rock hard whenever he did that. While he was "limp" in my arms, I moved his body to the floor and removed his shoes his socks. He had really nice feet. Soft, smooth soles and everything. I'd rub his feet a bit before moving to my main prize, his slim, smooth stomach. He was still "knocked out" from my sleeper hold so I lifted his shirt up and started to lightly punch his stomach and push my fist deep into his stomach while it was unflexed. He didn't seem to mind at all so I kept going and going. I did rub the nice bulge forming in my jeans of course since I was really enjoying myself. Hanging out together was always a blast because I knew I'd be able to do all of that with him and he wouldn't mind. I remember him sleeping over and he slept in the same bed as me. It was late at night and I was still playing my video games. He was out like a light next to me. Snoring and having sweet dreams. Having him sleep next to me was the best. I rubbed his body, and lightly gut punched him in his sleep throughout the night. I got really excited and ended up cumming right next to him. Those were the best days right there. Sadly as time goes on, things change. In this case, right after we graduated from high school, he moved to Vermont. I was an emotional wreck for quite a while because we were so close and we did lots of stuff together. So having him move away from me hit me really hard. I still talk to him of course, but he hasn't been back to NYC for a visit in quite a while. But I always think back to the good times we had, especially the hot gut punching moments.

GutPuncher24

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 02:49:53 PM »
Yeah man, it was awesome. I would really love the guys at Best Deaths to make a video like that. Heck, I might ask them for a custom video and have them re-enact what I did with my best friend.

alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 04:19:21 PM »
what a great story !......I sent you an email in case you even "might" be interested in a a cool custom video...talk soon Alex :)

GutPuncher24

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 05:10:57 PM »
Thanks Alex, I'll shoot you an email now.

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 07:41:06 PM »
Hey, GutPuncher, that was a wonderful and erotic memory you shared with us. Thank you.

GutPuncher24

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2014, 10:21:03 PM »
Thanks Kid Bronco. I'm actually interested in hearing about everyone else's gutpunching stories/fantasies too.

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2014, 10:47:41 PM »
Great story, Gutpunch!  It seems that your buddy might have enjoyed being on the receiving end too.  That's a good friend.

qb14

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2015, 02:55:57 PM »
Love gut punching, too. The more real it is the better. It's probably my biggest turn on, esp a younger guy with a toned stomach getting owned by his attacker.
Carum est sanguis.

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 11:44:09 AM »
I like the underdog being defeated and then coming out on top at the end. Or not. Untamed Creations and Untamed Boys are the best in my opinion. A bit pricey but worth it.
Please Visit my web site:
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 06:17:07 PM »
I would love to see BD do stuff like Untamed, their stuff is great.