Author Topic: What I love about Gut Punching!  (Read 11454 times)

Bishop

• View Profile
Re: What I love about Gut Punching!
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 06:28:33 PM »
Yeah. Hint. Hint. I've spent tons of money with them. Lol. I know you're not a fight site but it's a good element to get better. The custom I submitted today is based on that and seeing what you can do.
Please Visit my web site:
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Steve D

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 09:25:09 PM »
I'm A 64 yr old male somewhat of a belly . It is soft and can't take a punch.  I desperately want the experience of being held shirtless against a wall by two guys while their buddy works my bare belly over mercilessly.  Hop someday to be lucky enough to have it happen!

desire17

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 06:36:50 AM »
What I love about gut punching is being able to get turned on (for me at least) while punching another guy in the stomach. Allow me to share with you an experience I had back in high school, 9th grade.

Me and my best friend would hang out everyday after class since I always had the house to myself with no one to bother us. We'd play video games and often play fight. I'd always get him in a sleeper hold and after a while, he'd act like he's passed out. I always got rock hard whenever he did that. While he was "limp" in my arms, I moved his body to the floor and removed his shoes his socks. He had really nice feet. Soft, smooth soles and everything. I'd rub his feet a bit before moving to my main prize, his slim, smooth stomach. He was still "knocked out" from my sleeper hold so I lifted his shirt up and started to lightly punch his stomach and push my fist deep into his stomach while it was unflexed. He didn't seem to mind at all so I kept going and going. I did rub the nice bulge forming in my jeans of course since I was really enjoying myself. Hanging out together was always a blast because I knew I'd be able to do all of that with him and he wouldn't mind. I remember him sleeping over and he slept in the same bed as me. It was late at night and I was still playing my video games. He was out like a light next to me. Snoring and having sweet dreams. Having him sleep next to me was the best. I rubbed his body, and lightly gut punched him in his sleep throughout the night. I got really excited and ended up cumming right next to him. Those were the best days right there. Sadly as time goes on, things change. In this case, right after we graduated from high school, he moved to Vermont. I was an emotional wreck for quite a while because we were so close and we did lots of stuff together. So having him move away from me hit me really hard. I still talk to him of course, but he hasn't been back to NYC for a visit in quite a while. But I always think back to the good times we had, especially the hot gut punching moments.
Hot story, thanks for sharing! I can actually relate to this, I also have a friend like yours and we'd do similar stuff. He's a year older than me and I thought he was hot for a long time; beautiful spiky dirty blond hair, great tanned skin and a nice figure. We'd always play a video game that we'd compete against and I'd always lose on purpose and he'd 'trash talk' me. So I pretended to get angry and pin him down on my bed (we'd be laughing throughout it though) and start to playfully choke him. He would act passed out and I'd start to play with his body; move his arms to look like he was flexing, rub his chest, everything. My favourite part of him is his legs. He has the best legs, greatly tanned until it reaches his upper thigh and thats when it fades. They were nice and hairy too, not too much but not too little. And the best part about it was we are never awkward about it, but we don't mention it either. Its odd, but whenever he comes over we both know what to look forward too.

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2015, 07:23:16 PM »
What I like about GP is that I like to see the victim suffering. Not that it's actually hurting them but you get that feeling. I'm actually wanting to see my first custom get done. But I dont have a clue on how soon I can do it. I actually got a nice quote and normally I could probably do it. On my custom links. Maybe some day I'll see it on BD. Anyways. If the models/fighters are good looking that helps. If the punches are real or at least close enough and or good sound effects. I really wanna see something different. I've been watching the same videos over and over because I don't have money. If I would be able to do the perfect custom I would like to a really cool GP bloody fight to the death. Maybe I'll do that script some day.
Please Visit my web site:
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

wrestlejjjj

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2015, 02:33:51 AM »
Just found this site; I love gut punchin too.. love seeing bare fist to bare stomach action, hear the grunts n moans + gasps for breath... even gets me hard chatting or talking about it. anybody else like to talk about it?

BearFoot

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015, 06:44:11 PM »
I love the punchee really being a victim. I am not into the tests of strength, watching a guy stand silently against a wall. I wanna believe it hurts with every moan and groan. I want to see a fist sink in deep, lifting his feet off of the ground (or in the air if he is horizontal) with a "Oof!" or "Huulp!" and a "Oooh, my belly" coupled with some begging to stop the pleasurable pain. I'll happily take a roleplay video that's a little over the top as long as the punches look good and the victim is attractive, vocal and dressed accordingly. :)