Author Topic: Love these!  (Read 4802 times)

rc9715

• View Profile
Love these!
« on: September 23, 2014, 10:28:34 PM »
These videos are my favorites, especially some of the Red Garrote where they play with the victim for a while.  Would love to see more of that newest guy!

pakman

• View Profile
Re: Love these!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 02:44:08 AM »
I, too, liked the male stripper " in a recent offering from BD. Loved the guy--and I loved the fact that he was nude when he was strangled. The syringe was a nice touch, Gawd! The guy has a great physique. I HAVE ALL THE RED GARROTE VIDS IN MY LIBRARY! Would have appreciated long, lingering shots of his corpse--perhaps another time. Would have also appreciated some close ups during the stripper's struggle. That's merely a matter of cinematography.
Would love to see more of this victim!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 09:20:18 AM »
Glad to see some Red Garrote fans here. We have another Red Garrote clip that will be released in the coming weeks. Just curious, what about the Red Garrote clips specifically do you like / enjoy?

Gasp4air

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 11:29:15 AM »
Bryan, Red Garrote videos are the most realistic. The garrote is tight. The models aren't acting. They don't have to, because they are actually being strangled. For me, if I sense fake strangling or it's badly acted strangling, it's a disappointment and a complete turn off. Red Garrote videos rarely disappoint.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 12:01:57 PM »
Very helpful...any other feedback from the others?

pakman

• View Profile
Re: The Red Garrote Vids; What I like. . .
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 06:24:17 PM »
The RG Vids have an interesting story line . . . international in scope, random victims, a common thread that focuses on the killer and not the victims. The killer has an obsession, an internal compulsion that drives him. The victims are "innocents", they are young, attractive and naive. The drug induced stupor render the victim's almost powerless. The strangling appears to be real; tight around the throat with a lot of "adam apple" play; comparable to the "Adams Apple Killer" series at BD. The one Vid at BD--thin guy in bed strangled, longish hair, nice eyes, pronounced adams apple, is slowly strangled by an unseen killer; very hot victim, very slow death.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:25:38 AM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

tlesen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 06:46:55 PM »
Red Garrote videos are rare but usually very hot. The Doctor Z videos usually have some good hand choking and the guys are almost always pretty cute. Many of the way too frequent thin ligature chokings are so poorly done that there is little to get excited about ;) The guys in general on this site are very hot, but the quality of the  choking action is often poor. The guys won't get hurt to see some red faces now and then from a little bit of real throttling!

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 08:00:10 PM »
I agree, the strangulations are way to long, so is the chloroform.  Make them faster and knock them out a few times with variations.

rc9715

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 11:09:10 PM »
As some of the others have mentioned, they seem more real, so it seems like a better fantasy.  Also, I need to go for the muscled up stocky types, so the last RG video was the best one I've seen!

strugglefootlover

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 01:24:55 AM »
Eh, I'm kind of picky on what I like. I'm not a big fan of the videos with total nudity in them. I like them simple. Ligature strangulation and lots of nice close ups on their bare feet struggling. Really like when the victim's shoes and socks fall off their feet from struggling so much. I find that to be the hottest thing. That's what gets me going the most. I'm probably the only one but eh whatever lol

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2014, 09:55:01 AM »
The team has received all your feedback and will be putting it all together to improve our future clips.

nikostruggle

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 12:25:50 PM »
yes
the one thing that i dont like much about the RG is the poor quality,
what i also like to see is the killer, his face while he is squeezing the life out of the guy, more interactive,
what i also like to see as a real hand strangulation, guys strangled for real as in the RG but with the killers bare hands

jersum

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2014, 01:10:14 PM »
Video level becomes worse scenario monotonous, very passive victim.

Rionaldo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2014, 10:06:10 PM »
yes!! red garrote is the best strangulation vids and the most realistic one! love it keep it coming

JayCee

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2014, 11:39:53 PM »
I agree with strugglefootlover... I'm not a fun of nudity... for me, it's way hotter and realistic if a guy is strangled in their casual or office clothing... like the actual intention is murder and squeeze the life of that guy... but for the sake of those who prefer shirtless guys, maybe they could make an alternative scene..like two scenes... one with, let say, shirt and tie...and same scene but shirtless or naked... everybody happy!