Author Topic: Love these!  (Read 6035 times)

strugglefootlover

• View Profile
Re: Love these!
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2014, 06:20:44 PM »
Another thing that would be nice to see in the kind of strangulation situation I just said I liked would be having a hot black guy strangled. I find black men to be very sexy and would love to see one strangled, kicking his bare feet in a panic for air and losing his shoes. that's like my biggest fantasy.

pakman

• View Profile
On the question of nudity . . .
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2014, 08:01:03 PM »
I appreciate the actors who are willing to do full nudity. KT. JAKE, CHAD, HUNTER, JOSH,THE VOYEUR, PAUL NICK, DRAKE, TIM and another new guy un-named as of yet; they make themselves all the more vulnerable by their nudity. They are completely exposed, powerless, helpless, and I find that to be a powerful aphrodisiac that enhances their victimization and the inevitable deaths. When the Romans crucified people they were completed naked--a reality that has been sanitized by christian  sensibilities. Look at Greek and Roman sculptures, Micheaangelo's DAVID; the male body is beautiful and a pleasure to behold. I say AMEN TO THE FULL MONTY!

PS: I have been to the ACADAMIE in Florence and have seen the original DAVID and it is magnificent! San Sebastiano outside-the-walls also has a very moving life size statue of "The execution of St. Sebastian" that is worth seeing. I found myself wanting to touch it--it was so realistic.
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

cbart83

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2014, 01:44:55 AM »
strugglefootlover you are not alone I too love it when the  shoes and socks fall off their feet from struggling so much. This is very Hot!

strugglefootlover

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2014, 10:20:04 PM »
@cbart I'm glad somebody agrees with me! I don't know what it is but watching their shoes and socks fall off in the struggle is just so hot. slowly revealing the helpless bare feet and toes of the victim. Gotta love it! =)

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2014, 05:07:17 PM »
I am a fan of the full monty . . . One of the really good had strangle scenarios -- see the adam's apple vids. The new one features one of my favorite young guys. Tall slender body, strapped to a chair; he has such beautiful chest and belly.
He's appeared in other places in BDs collection; carpenter/handy man hangs himself with an electric power cord -- pretty hot scene. As he struggles withe noose cord around his throat, his shoes fall off one at a time . . . I wished his shorts and tool belt had slipped his slender frame. The guy is hot. Loved that vid--I thinks its on one of the best death CDs. You can bring him back anytime!!! But , , , what's his name???

dewtabb

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2014, 06:34:23 PM »

I honestly don't know why, but watching a man strangle another man really gets me sexually excited; particularly Greg, Steve, or Greg & Steve. BD fans have proven I'm not alone in enjoying this; so I'm glad we have this forum. I like the struggle, the power, the verbal sounds. I've also been enjoying the drowning clips; funny, since I'm scared of water.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2014, 10:31:59 PM »
Since often times in the vids that BD produces there are multiple strangling sequences, perhaps the first sequence could be one of the victim in shirt and tie, the second with the victim's tie off and shirt open to reveal the victim's chest and and third one where the victim is entirely vulnerable. So the victim is strangled again and again the final strangling when the victim is completely shirtless would be the one that inevitably is the kill stroke.

banjaran

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2014, 06:00:50 AM »
I love that video! The victim is an Australian male stripper of White-Japanese descent. I wish he'd do more videos - he's a natural at it but seeing that he's in Australia I don't know how he'd do more unless he made them there and emailed them over.

There were long lingering shots of the body if I remember... but I wish they'd played with his limp body a bit more.

I, too, liked the male stripper " in a recent offering from BD. Loved the guy--and I loved the fact that he was nude when he was strangled. The syringe was a nice touch, Gawd! The guy has a great physique. I HAVE ALL THE RED GARROTE VIDS IN MY LIBRARY! Would have appreciated long, lingering shots of his corpse--perhaps another time. Would have also appreciated some close ups during the stripper's struggle. That's merely a matter of cinematography.
Would love to see more of this victim!

RobertMek

• View Profile
    • Cheap Collge Soccer Jerseys
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2018, 07:48:03 PM »
It cannot be stressed enough how vital regular maintenance is to all vehicles, but HUMMERs, Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale, due to their bulk, may need more maintenance than a number of other brands. Shopping can feel like a menial task when you add commuting into the mix, even if you’re going for a total spending spree. This means that you must try your best and value that. A businessman who has great understanding of the advantages of utilizing the web for his company can maximize the ability of his company. Listed here are the benefits of the web for companies. If you are looking for children’s footwear, outlets like Hopscotch Shoes will best suit your needs.Cheap MLB Jerseys From China. So you must focus on your customers if you want to increase your company’s revenue.It is so which lawyers are seen as being a necessary evil, in order to turn out to be contacted while issues genuinely move badly. The doctors, the hospitals all the facilities we chose to provide you with, are one of the tops of the notch amenities. Moreover, there are many databases over the internet that are dedicated to shop or to have a trove associated with user manuals, repair manuals and also free download manuals.Cheap NHL Jerseys Free Shipping. While heaters that are tankless still need electricity or gas, they only heat the amount of water you need, rather than keeping a large tank hot around the clock. Its task is to translate domain names into IP addresses.
Visit my site?http://www.cheapjerseysnflchinawholesale.com/

RobertMek

• View Profile
    • Cheap Collge Soccer Jerseys
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2018, 12:45:27 AM »
""The bombers at the Boston Marathon and the suicide bomber from Florida were not inspired by ISIL? which adds a little bit to the confusion about his motives?"" said Comey.The latest development comes on the heels of what had been the high point of Trump's young presidency: a wellreceived address to Congress Tuesday night that energized Republicans and appeared to wipe away some lawmakers' concerns about the administration's tumultuous start.S. Swimming differs from floating in terms of manner. Custom College Jerseys.""In recent decades? zoos have begun to redesign enclosures? removing all obvious caging in the attempt to create a seamless view of the animals in a more naturallooking habitat?"" former Knoxville zookeeper Amanda O'Donoughue said.Raggi, a member of the populist Five Star Movement, had made it clear before she was elected in June that she did not think the Italian capital should be bidding for the Olympics at a time when its creaking transport system and other public services are falling apart for lack of investment.The U.Authentic College Jerseys.Throwback College Jerseys. They are a great way to conserve energy while allowing people to see where they are going. State Department statement on the 2009 postelection unrest in Iran? Press TV reported.""It's the best game we played since we returned from Italy?"" said Gong Luming? head coach of the Chinese team.S. These stones can also be used to illuminate a garden to make it noticeable even in the dark.
Visit my site?http://www.cheapncaacollegejerseys.us.com/