Author Topic: wow,what a look!  (Read 4138 times)

darls5

• View Profile
wow,what a look!
« on: December 13, 2014, 11:20:20 PM »
if only best death actors could look like this!

darls5

• View Profile
Re: wow,what a look!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 04:10:47 AM »
g,day! no, it,s not from necrodudes,i think it was from a site known as (screamkings) but I,am not 100% sure of that!  maybe the team from best deaths can check it out for us,as I,am sure they know about that site and several others.

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 02:20:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure that's a short from Dead Guys Cinema.  I used to have a copy of it, agggh I wish I hadn't lost it! :(  The victim is awesome.  He dies slowly with that wonderful death face and some nice convulsions.  There was a lot of play with the dead body afterwards too.         

Correction: it's by Dead Man Films not Dead Guys Cinema, but I think it was for sale on the Dead Guys Cinema site.  Confused yet?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 04:46:39 PM by deadeyeswide »

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 04:51:48 PM »
Thanks to Doug we now know that this clip is called "The Neighbor" -it was a 2-parter, and I'm pretty sure that this bit is from Part 2.   

darls5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 09:01:45 PM »
does anyone know where it would be possible to buy or view (the neighbour)? :P

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 06:50:48 PM »
I forgot to add, the guy in the picture, isn't the only victim.  If I remember correctly there were two of them, and he had help taking out the second one.  It was pretty cool, they were taping the deaths.  I need to find that frickin DVD.  I just don't get why BD doesn't have it, they have the other ones, since they own the other site they should have it.  I guess they own it, it links back to BD.

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 12:46:33 AM »
I forgot to add, the guy in the picture, isn't the only victim.  If I remember correctly there were two of them, and he had help taking out the second one.  It was pretty cool, they were taping the deaths.

I can't get enough of that awesome pic...  The way that dead guy's tongue is jutting out there is just the best!!!

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2015, 12:51:14 PM »
Damn I wish I could find the DVD, I have the case.  LOL  Part one had one killer, the killer in the pic.  Part two had two killers, one recording while the other one kills. The victim in the picture, if I remember correctly is the first victim, he ends up on the floor stripped.  It is a really hot kill, both part 1 and 2.  If they would put the DVD in the store, I would more than likely purchase it again.  Then I'd find the one I have already.

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 01:40:04 PM »
Damn I wish I could find the DVD, I have the case.  LOL  Part one had one killer, the killer in the pic.  Part two had two killers, one recording while the other one kills. The victim in the picture, if I remember correctly is the first victim, he ends up on the floor stripped.  It is a really hot kill, both part 1 and 2.  If they would put the DVD in the store, I would more than likely purchase it again.  Then I'd find the one I have already.
Yeah of course, that's always how things work out.  Buy a new one then you find the old one!  Haha.  Doug, does the DVD case show any scenes or photos of the actors?  If so would you consider uploading a photo here?  Thank you.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2015, 08:47:27 PM »
Sure, here it is. Can't see much, but the top part looks like part 1, I don't think I see part 2.   
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 08:54:23 PM by doug »

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2015, 10:38:03 PM »
Sure, here it is. Can't see much, but the top part looks like part 1, I don't think I see part 2.

Thanks Doug!  Really cool cover!  There's quite a bit that I guess I haven't seen before.  A lot of manual strangulation stuff it looks like.  Like you, I hope they re-release this.   
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 10:50:02 PM by deadeyeswide »

lordtrayus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 05:04:14 AM »
i came across this video and i reckon its quite a good example of what were looking for in this thread, enjoy

http://youtu.be/5_SkyFFDfQU

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 10:40:58 AM »
Whoa, thanks LT.

Mika

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 11:38:26 AM »
Awesome video! I really LOVE how the actor playing the "victim" is able to pass through all the stages of suffocation slowly and very convincingly! It creates a slow and smooth evolution that is kinda rare to see. Sometime I wonder if that kind of performance isn't possible only to those who, somehow, enjoy being choked (or at least pretend to be).

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 07:50:53 PM »
i came across this video and i reckon its quite a good example of what were looking for in this thread, enjoy

http://youtu.be/5_SkyFFDfQU
Yes that's from this one.