Author Topic: wow,what a look!  (Read 6434 times)

13twisted666

• View Profile
Re: wow,what a look!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 06:00:24 PM »
Sure, here it is. Can't see much, but the top part looks like part 1, I don't think I see part 2.

I've been looking for the videos to this specific poster for a long time. I'de pay anything to have it LOL. but really if anyone has it please do come forward for i have also mentioned it in a thread i made a bit back. you can private message me or what not. I'll give you ways you can contact me.

This gets me really excited. Perhaps someone will be willing to come forward now. It has been over 5 years that i have been looking

nick

• View Profile
Re: wow,what a look!
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2015, 06:31:56 PM »
Awesome video! I really LOVE how the actor playing the "victim" is able to pass through all the stages of suffocation slowly and very convincingly! It creates a slow and smooth evolution that is kinda rare to see. Sometime I wonder if that kind of performance isn't possible only to those who, somehow, enjoy being choked (or at least pretend to be).

Maybe with time, after acting in many videos, some of the actors might get to fancy it, maybe just a bit hihi

yes, there are many who look fake and over reacted, but there are also some who do it very well, maybe even enjoying it :)