Author Topic: Chest hair  (Read 3756 times)

BearFoot

• View Profile
Re: Chest hair
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 02:06:37 PM »
The more the hairier -- er, merrier! :)

I get that there's a certain type more popular around here, but I would love to see hairier guys and some beefier/hairier guys. There are obviously some hot athletic/slim type guys with little body hair in the vids, but it would be nice to mix it up a bit more.

phantomfan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 08:39:28 PM »
As has already been said, the hairier the better!! That's why Stan, Chaz, Jaime, Drake, and so forth are my favorites!!

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2016, 08:41:36 PM »
Chest hair, leg hair, arm pit hair, crotch hair are all in my favorite type, not to mention facial.  With some limits though, chest hair not too heavy, mainly because I like to be able to have a good view of the nipples.  Otherwise it all depends on the guy, body build/type has an impact, sometimes personality when you know the guy. It's kind of annoying when someone who is blessed with some nice body hair chooses to shave it, I wasn't blessed go figure.  Though there are times when it's a necessity, modeling for example, guys gotta make a living so it could be unavoidable. But it's a big turn off when a guy shaves his crotch and pits clean, it's part of being a man, so be a man not a pre-puberty little boy.   

BearFoot

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2016, 05:11:08 PM »
I'm always sad when an actor shaves his chest for a role, particularly if it seems to make little sense. The 90's were tough growing up a furry kid - chest hair @ 12 - because bathing in hot wax was de rigueur. Bear culture pleases me. That said, I can adore and appreciate all different types. It really depends on the guy, but shaved legs and/or pits are always something of a turn off. I would looove to see some more bearded fellas and a few mature victims as well. But, I get that ya gotta sell what sells. :)

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2016, 05:42:09 PM »
Yes it's even worst when they start out with and then shave.  Funny I was just looking at some FB page and these are what caught my attention.

BearFoot

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2016, 11:46:42 PM »
My, my, myyyy.

All well suited for a fitting demise in the video of my fantasies. I'm particularly drawn to #4. RAWR!