Author Topic: Live Deaths January 23rd - Chat with Keven!  (Read 2075 times)

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Live Deaths January 23rd - Chat with Keven!
« on: December 22, 2014, 02:18:50 PM »
Ever wish you were on the set when we shot a scene and could talk to the actor and even suggest what you want to see happen? Well now you can!  

People who joined last month know how hot it was to be part of and witness the live death action. If you missed Hunter last month now is your chance.

Keven makes his starring appearance next.

Our state of the art equipment  allows you to view inside the Best Deaths studios directly from your home computer. There you will meet Keven and can chat with him from your home. Soon he will begin acting out some of your awesome death scenes ideas right then and there for you live on camera. How can you beat that? Strangles, stabbing, poisons, injection, chloroforms, shooting you name it and he will do it.

Like last time expect some sudden surprises and possible special guests. 

Sign up now and be the first to buy a ticket for this one of a kind live event. Space is limited so order soon.

www.bestdeaths.com/live-deaths-ticket-january-23rd-7pm-est.html

doug

• View Profile
Re: Live Deaths January 23rd - Chat with Keven!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 02:40:53 PM »
Yes!!!!  That will be a busy weekend for Keven :)  Just ordered my ticket.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 02:01:33 PM »
really hope that this event has been improved...

What do you want to see different?

russ0451

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 04:20:36 PM »
I think members have to remember there may be many people asking for requests and asking questions it would be impossible for the monitor or and Actor to reply to every request and question, they do the best they can, it not a private one to one chat its a live event being watched by many. I think Hunter gave everything what was expected of him and more besides. If he or/and monitor answered every request/question the Action scenes would be less, and then people be saying not enough action too much chat. You never please everyone but I personally think you all did a Grand Job with  the last one, and Keven has a hard Act to follow. Remember Folks its a live Event!

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 11:30:45 AM »
moonasters00, you always keep saying that your requests were no fulfilled, but which were these requests that you keep mentioning over and over?

as russ0451 said, there were several people asking for several things, and Hunter covered pretty much all of them.

Of course there will be improvements on the next Live Deaths event.

qb14

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 08:16:35 PM »
Great show, Keven and Mark. You both were awesome. You worked well together and the facial expressions were great.
I realized tonight during one of Mark's death scenes that a stomach "gasping" for air is very hot. You allowed me to discover a little more about what grabbsmy attention and is a turn on.
Carum est sanguis.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 05:10:45 PM »
I agree, they were both just awesome!!!  Keven is always perfect, I could be a little bias, he just finished my 4th custom with him.  And Mark is just a natural, you can see it the more he does, I can't get over how awesome he was last night.  His video's are hot, the ones I have anyway, a couple just didn't peak my interest.  But just looking at the pics from the customs he did with Keven this week, it will be torture waiting for them to be edited. 

Also I agree they worked together just perfectly!!!

The first event with Hunter, honestly I only purchased because it was a discount on top of a discount, not one of my favorites.  Don't get me wrong, don't hate him, but you can only have so many favorites.  Even then I was extremely happy with it, Hunter also did an awesome job, I even went back and looked at some of his clips I didn't have and got a couple. 

This one I kept hitting refresh until the option to buy came up, I wasn't going to miss Keven, and having Mark with him was simply perfect.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 03:00:02 PM »
Incase you missed the most recent live deaths here are a few stills. Be sure to lookout for the download in a few weeks and also a date for the next live death!

dannynlb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 10:57:58 PM »
Will you guys ever use blood in your live productions?  I am hoping to see the guys (Mark's) belly drenched in blood.  It would also be fun to see how you do it technically.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 09:35:52 AM »
Will you guys ever use blood in your live productions?  I am hoping to see the guys (Mark's) belly drenched in blood.  It would also be fun to see how you do it technically.

Thats a great idea, I think we can do that :) We'll keep it in mind.