Poll

Which Series Did You Enjoy The Most?

Superboy
The Brotherhood

Author Topic: I_Struggle Fiction  (Read 1569 times)

Bishop

• View Profile
I_Struggle Fiction
« on: July 15, 2017, 01:57:17 PM »
I_Struggle Fiction

I use to have some script fiction on here but they disappeared.  I'll be returning with a new web site of fiction that I'll be working on from time to time.  You can visit the site frequently as I do not have a set schedule on when the fiction will be completed or posted.  If you like what you see, please - //Share - with anyone that you think will enjoy it.  Leave your comments on this post as well or you can send me an email at - istrugglefiction@gmail.com - Thank you!

I_STRUGGLE FICTION web site
Please Visit my web site:
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
Re: I_Struggle Fiction
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 04:13:40 PM »
First story update now on the web site - Twisted Appointment - Head on over and check it out.  If you like what you see please don't hesitate to send me an email or send me a PM here or leave the comment on this topic.  Don't forget that you can order script customs through the web site, simply for fun or maybe for a video custom that you would like to have done on the internet (ie...Best Deaths).  Don't be afraid to reach out to I_Struggle Fiction for your script needs.

Email:  istrugglefiction@gmail.com

I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 10:54:00 AM »
I was lucky enough to find the previous seven stories that I wrote, and I put them on the web site also.  Please enjoy!  Don't forget that you can also send a simple rating on the stories that you read.  This is to help me see what people like and what people don't like.  It doesn't get posted to the web site, but sent directly to me.

Also, if you feel the desire to send a simple donation for the stories that you read please visit the PayPal link on the main page of the site.  There is no set fee for simple donations - whatever you feel is good enough.

If you're looking for me to write a Custom Script for you, please visit the Custom Form on the Navigation and send me your information and I will let you how long it will take.  The fees for this are small and simply there to help with minor expenses in writing (paying for internet, electric, you the common expenses - it's not about getting rich)

Enjoy - Please Share this web site with everyone and anyone that would enjoy the stories.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 07:59:55 PM »
Do it people... he does amazing work .. and its fast too... I am definitely doing it again

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 10:55:35 PM »
Do it people... he does amazing work .. and its fast too... I am definitely doing it again
Thank you so much for the compliments.  Yes, that's right - visit the web site and submit your Custom Script Ideas.  You donation to the project is completely up to what you think the script or idea is worth.

I'm hoping that this will also give Best Deaths some work and will give them some new content for their web site.  Thanks to everyone that has visited the web site so far.  It pretty changes from day to day as I have ideas zooming through my head.  I haven't been able to work on my own stories, because people have been kind enough to give me work.

Stop on over and check it out.  I'll be releasing some new stories of my own in the days to come - Plus I'll be releasing the first Custom project that I wrote.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 11:00:40 AM »
Story Update.

You can now read a Custom Script on my site - The Contract - Feel free to check it out and read some of the other stuff.  The web site evolves on a daily basis as I'm trying to build it up.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 01:56:10 PM »
Story Update.

Yet another update for today.  You can now check out one of my own projects - My Girlfriends Brother - Feel free to check it out and read some of the other stuff.  The web site evolves on a daily basis as I'm trying to build it up.  I add graphics almost daily for story projects that I'm planning on writing.  Please check the site out and spread it around.

Don't forget that you can RATE the stories after you read them.  The link is on top of the FICTION page.  Thanks.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 03:42:44 PM »
Story Update.

Yet another update for today.  Check out this Custom Script - The Power of One - Feel free to check it out and read some of the other stuff.  The web site evolves on a daily basis as I'm trying to build it up.  I add graphics almost daily for story projects that I'm planning on writing.  Please check the site out and spread it around.

Don't forget that you can RATE the stories after you read them.  The link is on top of the FICTION page.  Thanks.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 07:13:09 PM »
Story Update.

I'm adding another Custom Script that I wrote for someone else - Stains - Feel free to check it out and read some of the other stuff.  The web site evolves on a daily basis as I'm trying to build it up.  I add graphics almost daily for story projects that I'm planning on writing.  Please check the site out and spread it around.

TONS of more content coming to I_Struggle in the next couple of days.  Some more "Custom Scripts" and some other "Original Ideas" coming really soon.

Plus, I'm writing some bigger story concepts in two series that I'm putting together - "The Brotherhood" and "SuperBoy" - Both are going to consist of Four Parts that will each bey 20 to 30 pages long.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 07:36:13 AM »
Checking IN

I'm just curious how many check out the web site and enjoy the stories.  I'm starting on "SuperBoy" and making it a series of stories.  I hope you enjoy.  Feel free to "Rate" the stories that you read.  I'm interested in knowing that people are enjoying the stories.

I'm working on getting some "Visual" stuff up and running int he months to come, but I have to wait for money, of course.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 09:54:14 AM »
SUPERBOY - the Series

It's official - "Episode One" - is currently airing.  Check it out!  Let me know what you think.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2017, 11:52:22 AM »
SUPERBOY - the Series

It's official - "Episode Two" - is currently airing.  Check it out!  Let me know what you think.

I hope that you enjoy my work and you continue to visit the site.  There are plenty of stories that you can check out in the "Fiction Archive" plus I'm starting to work on continuing series that will be released when they're.  I'm not going to do a scheduled release date, because I enjoy writing and I just want to share my work when it's done.

Superboy is the first series that I'm working on and I'm quietly asking for a $5 donation per episode but it's not required, just simply a suggestion if you "Enjoy" what you're reading.  Either way, enjoy.  And don't forget that you can RATE whatever you read and let me know that you like or don't like what you're reading.

More stuff coming soon so please check back.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2017, 08:03:32 AM »
SUPERBOY - the Series

It's official - "Episode Three" - is currently airing.  Check it out!  Let me know what you think.

I hope that you enjoy my work and you continue to visit the site.  There are plenty of stories that you can check out in the "Fiction Archive" plus I'm starting to work on continuing series that will be released when they're.  I'm not going to do a scheduled release date, because I enjoy writing and I just want to share my work when it's done.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2017, 08:18:28 AM »
SUPERBOY - the Series

It's official - "Episode Four" - is currently airing.  Check it out!  Let me know what you think. 
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2017, 12:26:33 PM »
NEW FEATURE:

I know have a forum where you can discuss the stories that I write.  Feel free to join the site and make your presence known.  PLEASE??

Thanks.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION