Author Topic: MISCELLANEOUS 83 (part 1)  (Read 306 times)

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
MISCELLANEOUS 83 (part 1)
« on: February 19, 2018, 09:07:21 PM »
Thanks, Aaron, for the great facial expressions.

As you can see, this is another one that's mostly a repeat of previous material. Been running out of ideas and material for quite a while now so just keep re-arranging backgrounds and so forth. As with all of the others,
these are intended strictly for fun and erotic fantasy. Hate anything to do with real violence, but I personally enjoy  playacting scenes where attractive young men wearing leather get shot, stabbed or hanged. And the nice thing about fantasy is that no one really gets hurt and you can do it over and over again.

All of the gifs used here worked when I posted them, but the action was v e r y slow to start. Might be that I've just overloaded the platform (?) because I see that one or more of the gifs that used to work in older postings no longer do so. Anyway, in this set, the gif in part 4 takes a super-long time to kick in. 

Getting on with the "story" here, it seems that the cocky nineteen year-old kid that Bronco has been after must have felt that he'd outrun the bounty hunter because he decides to stop at a saloon and kick back for a while. Too bad he doesn't even know what the bounty hunter looks like, but it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway. That's because Bronco already had his sadistic knife in his hand when he entered the saloon just a few minutes later. But he held it close against his leg in a way that it wouldn't be seen until the last second. Sorry, kid, too late for you.