Author Topic: Everything BRETT  (Read 1644 times)

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Everything BRETT
« on: December 26, 2014, 12:15:36 PM »
BRETT

Known for his featured appearance in the Pogo series, he's always put against some one bigger and stronger than him, never giving him the chance to fight back.

Post any comment, feedback or fantasy you have about him.

AllenT

• View Profile
Re: Everything BRETT
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 09:19:52 PM »
Brett is great in all of his scenes, great acting, gets into character well.  Waiting for him to do a custom at some point

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 06:02:55 PM »
It is good that Brett is "always put against some one bigger and stronger than him" and then summarily dies a beautiful, dramatic death.  He plays the perpetual victim excellently!  Don't change a good thing!  Besides, it would strain our willing suspension of disbelief for Brett to fight back with enough strength and viciousness to defeat someone like Pogo or the Masked Strangler.  And there's not too many other BD actors who are actually smaller and weaker than Brett for him to defeat anyway.  Nah, it's much more realistic for him to be the pampered prep-school pretty boy who runs afoul of the big wicked killer dudes, and, lacking street smarts and muscle, he always dies brutally.  Keep up the good work, Brett!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:05:04 PM by deadeyeswide »

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 06:11:46 PM »
Some people are just meant to be victims. Lol. I agree. What I've seen of Brett has been awesome.
Please Visit my web site:
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

MasterMab

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 09:53:45 AM »
What happened to brett? havent seen anything new from him in quite some time. hes one of my favorites.