Author Topic: I have websites that you guys n gals n of the sort would like  (Read 6672 times)

13twisted666

• View Profile
I have websites that you guys n gals n of the sort would like
« on: December 27, 2014, 09:00:27 PM »
www.film911.net
Film911 has cpr scenes though they have branched out majorly into belly button, bloating, abs, Vore, etc. They recently revamped the site so most of their old productions are not there yet but it's still expanding again.

www.bodyadonis.com
Bodyadonis has muscle fetish, muscle worship and various scenarios depicting guys in trouble and being knocked out. I have to say though despite their extremely large catalog of clips they recycle a lot of their clips so I don't know the extent of what is actually valuable their. My card company doesn't let me sign up with their membership so I had to look for a cheat site with passwords on it to get access.

www.arnoldfitch.com
Arnoldfitch is a SISTER site to Bodyadonis so some of the material may look similar but their are clips here that are not found on bodyadonis so not bad worth a try. They have the same type of clips like bodyadonis but they have some pretty hot scenes that rival that of the main site. They have a great pay option that lets you use checking account information to pay. Though they use the same pay system as bodyadonis I was able to bypass my bank and use a "online check" so I could pay for a membership. Again though recycled clips used so not sure if it's worth the price.

www.fightingkids.com
Fightingkids erm... Well it is ... Wasn't sure if I wanted to share this site with you guys due to the age of the actors and actresses on there.... They are quite young.... But what the heck worth a try. They have fights scenes and wrestling and weapon fighting and knockouts and stuff. The way you pay however is a bit more complex. You email the person in charge with info and you get access. I have not been able to get in contact with them but maybe you will have more luck. Some of the kids you can tell will grow up to be quite handsome....ugh such guilty conscience lol.

www.untamedcreations.com
UntamedCreations is a great stepping stone from fightingkids. I don't know if it's the same producer as fightingkids because some of the actors that outgrew fightingkids end up on UntamedCreations. Knockout scenes wrestling and gut punching and hotboys will be found here. Warning that the site is a little slow because they updated the video preview software.

www.untamedboys.com
UntamedBoys is another stepping stone from UntamedCreations. Again not sure if same producer as fightingkids... Retired kids from the other 2sites sometimes end up on here. And also similar production styles. Very handsome boys on this site. Like really.... Some muscle growing on them.

www.dreamboybondage.com
Dreamboybondage has muscle, electrocution, unconsciousness, and of course bondage. Lots of torture. Extremely good looking guys. They have a some clips here and their that feature the actor passing out.... Super hot. Check out their links section for more sites.

www.dreamboybondage2.com
Dreamboybondage2 is an archiving site for all the past clips from the site above. Lots of their older clips are intriguing for they don't film the that style anymore. The range of guys on here is just breathtaking many ethnicities stories many races.

www.bondagejeopardy.com
Bondage jeopardy has lots of capturing torturing and groping. Different scenarios and sometimes knockouts. Has a nice amount of films for viewing. Not sure if they have a Links area but check it out if they do.

www.younglifter.com
Younglifter was a site I was a member with for a very long time. Very nice community and virus free advertisement free. Just pictures and videos of handsome boys to guys. It's free to become a member to view non-nude pictures and video but there is a price to pay to see nudity on the forum. The reason I left was the Newley implemented rules that ask that you must post pictures every so often or else your account will be deleted. I couldn't keep up with the status quota. But it is a great risk free place to just view everyone's different taste in the male physique.

desire17

• View Profile
Re: I have websites that you guys n gals n of the sort would like
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 07:59:04 AM »
Wow great list of links! My personal favourite was film911, really impressed with their stuff

GutPuncher24

• View Profile
Re: I have websites that you guys n gals n of the sort would like
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 04:00:02 AM »
The Untamed Boys/Creations sites are great, but sadly I am unable to buy from them. For some reason whenever I try to buy a download link for a video, I end up getting a message saying that I need to wait for the payment to be processed. Then a few hours later I end up getting a full refund. I remember when the site first launched I was able to buy from there without any issues and even communicated with the guy in charge. Now all of a sudden for past year or so I haven't been able to buy from him and he hasn't been replying to my emails asking why I'm having this issue.