Author Topic: Shoe loss in strangulation  (Read 3278 times)

strugglefootlover

• View Profile
Shoe loss in strangulation
« on: December 29, 2014, 10:24:50 AM »
I've always had a thing for when the victims lose their shoes and/or socks while they're being strangled. I find it exciting to watch the hot struggling feet slowly be revealed as they're struggling desperately to breathe. So if anybody has anything to show me, could you? I'd really love to see. Much appreciated. Thank you. I have a few pictures for example =)

phantomfan

• View Profile
Re: Shoe loss in strangulation
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 08:16:07 PM »
I also really enjoy shoe/sock loss while being strangled or chloroformed. The struggle just seems more realistic if they are struggling so much they lose their shoes/socks. Another related thing I like to see during a struggle is for the victim's shirt to come up and reveal stomach/chest during the struggle. Another element that heightens the turn-on for me! Perfect example: Thrill Kill Mario's Pizza Boy Gets Strangled Version Two. Victim loses shoes, socks, and his shirt comes up. Really hot!

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 08:23:34 PM »
related thing I like to see during a struggle is for the victim's shirt to come up and reveal stomach/chest during the struggle. Another element that heightens the turn-on for me!

Agreed. But what's better is revealing the waistband of the underwear.
Please Visit my web site:
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

strugglefootlover

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 08:37:11 PM »
Meh, I'm not into the revealing waist band thing.

phantomfan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 06:59:16 PM »
That's hot too; as long as there's a shirt lift, even if it's just a little bit, that'll do it for me!

jerseyuk1985

• hey, hit me up ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 07:14:28 PM »
Shoe or sock loss while strangled is hot ;)

strugglefootlover

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 08:17:59 PM »
Shoe or sock loss while strangled is hot ;)
Yes! I so love it. Just the slow helpless reveal of their bare feet struggling for air in danger. Ugh gets me going so much >//_//<

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 09:23:19 PM »
I agree that the pizza delivery strangulation video was really hot... the frenzied kicking and a shoe working its way off (maybe it was both shoes?). I'm attaching the only photos I have that sort of fall into this general category, but here they are boots and are being removed by the attacker, so I know it's not really the same thing. However, the victim might experience a similar feeling... the sensation of being stripped and being made even more vulnerable.

strugglefootlover

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2015, 09:52:36 PM »
I agree that the pizza delivery strangulation video was really hot... the frenzied kicking and a shoe working its way off (maybe it was both shoes?). I'm attaching the only photos I have that sort of fall into this general category, but here they are boots and are being removed by the attacker, so I know it's not really the same thing. However, the victim might experience a similar feeling... the sensation of being stripped and being made even more vulnerable.
Ah, that's just as nice. I like to take my victim's shoes off occasionally sometimes instead of them falling off <3

Mika

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2015, 06:22:26 AM »
I noticed that this "detail" is present in a lot of clips.

To the people who like it tell me, do you happen to have a foot fetish too? Or is it only in that precise "strangling" situation that you enjoy it??

strugglefootlover

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2015, 10:32:10 AM »
I indeed do have a foot fetish. I love feet. Biggest turn on for me :)

phantomfan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2015, 11:46:29 PM »
I don't really have a foot fetish per se, I think for me it is most likely the reality of the struggle. Like I don't like to play with feet or see them played with much. Maybe a little... My favorite way to see bare feet is while the victim is wearing jeans. Don't know why, but bare feet kicking while the victim's wearing jeans is a big turn on for me!

strugglefootlover

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2015, 03:32:00 AM »
Yeah I have a big foot fetish. Anything involving danger and feet together is a big turn on for me. My favorite thing to do is watch my victim's bare feet struggle like mad. Toes curling and clenching as they splay so desperately to get air. Love seeing their soles wrinkle from too much lack of air and struggling as well. Everything about feet is a huge turn on for me. I wish feet weren't such an ignored anatomy in strangulation because feet show a struggle as well. I only see feet shown struggling in strangulation once in a while and even when it's done, it still sucks most of the time because either the shoes stay on or there isn't a foot shot at all. Wish there were more good barefoot strangulations with shoe loss or the victim already being barefoot in general.

Mika

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 04:22:53 AM »
Hey, thx for the detailed informations!

You seem to know yourself quite well when it comes down to feet + strangling. I think it's quite common for strangle fetishists like us to have additional fantasies that combine with the "main" interest.
If I get it right, you're into the effects of strangling on the feet, what about feet alone?

strugglefootlover

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2015, 04:34:22 AM »
Feet alone? If you mean do I like doing other things with feet besides watching them struggle during a strangulation then yes. I do have a foot fetish and I do like feet alone, it's just my biggest turn on to watch them squirm and flail while my victim's bare feet can't get a grip on the floor to get away. His slippery soles panicking more and more. It's so hot :)