Author Topic: Bondage, bondage, bondage!  (Read 3904 times)

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Bondage, bondage, bondage!
« on: January 07, 2015, 09:16:04 AM »
Hi everyone!

I've seen a lot of bondage, but I'm not familiar with the proper names or techniques that there are.

So I was wondering, what kind of bondage do you like?

It would be cool if you could post a picture of it :)
Because to put the method, technique or type of bondage into words might be difficult, but if you can great!

And now that we are here, which actor would you like to look bounded and what way? >:)

doug

• View Profile
Re: Bondage, bondage, bondage!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 07:04:09 PM »
A couple I like to see Luke and Marcus in.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:06:40 PM by doug »

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 07:54:43 PM »
Nice set there. I certainly agree with those who feel bondage is one of the all-time classic ways to arouse sexual excitement. Guess it's the feeling of either being helpless or the one in control that's so exciting.

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 10:17:33 AM »
So doug, basically hands and feet bounded, like we have done with other guys, bounding them on a bed, but you would like to see them standing up like in the pictures right?

Any other kind of bondage guys?

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 01:45:25 PM »
I like seeing them like this in standing, laying down I like to see the hands tied together over their heads. 
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 11:07:13 PM by doug »

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 11:05:39 PM »
All sorts of ways.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2015, 11:06:51 AM »
Nice. I especially like the one where he's sitting with his arms being suspended over his head. Looks like the idea there is to take just a little bit of weight off his butt so that his arms are fully extended. Its simplicity is what makes it so erotic and the stretching of his arms highlights his torso nicely

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2015, 02:26:22 PM »
it must be tiring  to be in that position :P

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2015, 04:54:36 PM »
Nice. I especially like the one where he's sitting with his arms being suspended over his head. Looks like the idea there is to take just a little bit of weight off his butt so that his arms are fully extended. Its simplicity is what makes it so erotic and the stretching of his arms highlights his torso nicely
He was actually laying out cold, he just got out of the chair after electo torture,  he's going to be pulled in all four directions.  This is a hot video, there are a few like this I'd like to try out at BD. 
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 10:47:36 PM by doug »

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2015, 10:56:07 PM »
You can build your own device.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2015, 12:26:41 AM »
Cool photos.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2015, 05:21:41 PM »
This one I like, well of course it's electro torture, he has to hold his legs up or zap. And he gets zapped from head to toe, I love it when they keep zapping after they pass out. 

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2015, 09:46:52 PM »
Love it.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2015, 10:25:57 PM »
Although I'm especially turned on by leather and blood, sometimes blood isn't needed and the whole idea is more one of humiliation and forcing the guy to do something he's trying to keep you from making him do. Whether it be pure fantasy or some rehearsed game, here's how it would go: The eighteen or nineteen year-old has a secret fetish for leather, but is unwilling to admit it. He's never been handled by another guy and even ridicules the very ones he's most attracted to, calling them fags and leather-queers. All the while, he lusts at the sight of skin-tight leather worn by some of the bikers who hang out in his neighborhood. On the rare occasions when he'd be in some crowded location that allowed him to brush up against one of them, his cock would immediately stiffen and he'd feel his nuts twitch. And the odor of the leather... oh my god.

So, one day he gets a little too close. His sexual frustration was beginning to turn into anger. In one way or another, he was determined to get one of them... maybe beat the shit out of the guy? He really didn't know. Maybe he just wanted a chance to put his hands on the smooth, slightly oily surface of the black leather... to feel it... to hear how it squeaked when he squeezed it... to inhale the odor. In any case, the biker gang had been watching him too. They had used others like him in the past as part of their initiation for new members. In order to "earn" the right to be a leather biker boy, the new recruit had to get his leather spunked by some unwilling kid such as this. A chloroform-soaked rag was all that was needed.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2015, 12:36:58 PM »
Here are some pictures of what we shot over the weekend, what do you think?