Author Topic: What up with the CPR?  (Read 1100 times)

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
What up with the CPR?
« on: January 21, 2015, 02:29:58 PM »
Hi all,

I was wondering, in other methods people have mentioned one way or the other, here or there, why or what do they find so exiting about other methods,
but what about the CPR?

Why do you like it or what do you find about it so exiting?

Have you had any experience with CPR?

doug

• View Profile
Re: What up with the CPR?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 05:00:53 PM »
That's an easy one, it's can be used as another form of electo torture.  But when it's the right guy, just seeing him out cold jerking around when he's being zapped. 

I'd like to see some shock therapy, maybe a psycho ward video. 

phantomfan

• View Profile
Re: What up with the CPR?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 07:54:27 PM »
I can't really explain it, but I have always had a fascination with resuscitation. Along with that, I also have a heartbeat fetish. I enjoy hearing or feeling a guy's heart beating. Watching guys being suffocated or strangled and imagining their hearts beating faster as their panic grows only to stop as they die is a huge turn-on for me. Used to enjoy playing "doctor" with my male friends when I was a kid, which is really where my fantasies of strangling and suffocating guys began to develop. I just really enjoy watching men being resuscitated, whether it be cpr or defib or both. As a kid doctor shows were some of my favorites; everything from Emergency to Diagnosis Murder and lots in between. I've thoroughly enjoyed the recent resus videos, especially Chris's. Mark's, Mitch's. and Rich's. Would be great to see more of this! I also love the idea of bringing someone back only to kill them again, which is an idea y'all have used quite a bit! I'm not sure if it's the control or manipulation or what exactly, but I do really enjoy it when men are helpless. I guess being dead and resuscitated fits that bill!

pakman

• View Profile
CPR SCENES AVAILABLE AT FILM911.NET
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 04:29:44 PM »
I may have posted elsewhere in the forum regarding the "film 911.net" that specializes in offbeat fetishes like "CPR"," "muscle worship/bellybutton worship," "heart beat," and even "male pregnancy!" It's an up and running site and even feature some of their offerings/with nudity at the "clips4sale.com" website. I have purchased a number of their offerings from both sites and have found them rather well done. Their models are almost always very attractive younger men with great physiques. They always stick to their themes/categories in what they offer.

I don't have film 911.net's permission to post anything from their site here in the forum. I'm going to send a message to see if they will allow me to feature "stills" for the purpose of advertising their site. If CPR is your fetish, I would encourage you to visit this site. Their offerings average around $20 per download; clips4sale downloads average around $35.

If it's your thing, enjoy!

pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."