Author Topic: Reactions are the key (atleast for me)  (Read 1463 times)

Bishop

• View Profile
Reactions are the key (atleast for me)
« on: January 29, 2015, 07:33:32 PM »
I don't really know where to put this because it's more of a general statement rather than a specific type of content, but I noticed the videos I like the most are the ones where the reactions are more realistic and not over the top.  Some of the actors and I'm not saying they're bad I just think that maybe if they're dialed down a bit would be more entertaining but believe me I couldn't do it so I really shouldn't say anything.  Lol.  But I will say that some of them are like super-hot when they do their reactions and it really - wow - makes it all the better.  And I guess makes it the selling point for buying the videos.
Please Visit my web site:
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Reactions are the key (atleast for me)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 08:41:48 AM »
Actors would say, 'everyone is a critic'
hahaha

But that's the point, if you don't like something you have to speak up so it can be corrected.

I agree, and I think most do as well, a good Clip is the one where the actors make you believe that they are actually doing what they are supposed to be doing, there are several aspects but the reactions are some of the most important.

So, if you have some notes on specific actors feel free to say it, that way we can improve.

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 11:00:01 AM »
It's not a critique in a bad way. They do what most couldn't do. I would just say based on some of the Eddie videos he does. A great job. My opinion of course. The pogo video was shocking and stunning and he seemed at first he was terrified by what was going on. Hunter is also a good example for me. The gut punching is a little cheesy but it's not a GP site so it's no big deal. I know ppl want to see more skin but i think some of the standings would b awesome through the clothing and the blood soaks through. And maybe a little piss because they're scared. The tears in pogo. Great element.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 11:36:40 AM »
This is more me. My fetish or enjoyment. I've spent thousands of dollars on GP stuff and I really love to do customs but they're expensive for me right now. Anyways. It's looks also. I'm not going to pay whatever money to see someone like me. Lol. It has to be more than punching or fighting. It has to have that 'thing or element' that's wow.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 08:59:57 PM »
One of the better gut punches in a video I bought today with Lance attacked on a road and then tied up. Gets free and the attacker punches him in the gut. One time though. Should've been a fight back and forth. Couple punches. But that was a better punch.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION