Author Topic: My First Custom  (Read 2536 times)

Bishop

• View Profile
My First Custom
« on: January 31, 2015, 03:06:20 PM »
I'm still in talks over my first custom and hopefully this will see the light of day before I'm blind and the only thing I can do is listen. Lol. It's heavily focused on gut punching. With some other stuff. I'm still going to script ideas and may start a private page not to clutter up the board with everything me. Lol. And then if someone wants to take it as theirs then I would like to have the download for half price. Just kidding. I've got tons of ideas probably ones I shouldn't have. Lol.
Please Visit my web site:
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
Re: My First Custom
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 02:49:46 PM »
It's probably not going to happen. My finances don't allow me to do it right now. Reading the testimonials I don't understand how everyone can afford it. Lol. I wish I could do it. Ohwell. Maybe some day. That's why I'm doing the Bishop Custom videos. Maybe some day I'll see my videos done. Lol.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 09:24:56 PM »
We're almost there at least for me. I'm excited to see my first custom being done. It's going to be small but hopefully they give me a few extra minutes. The only major complaint is that I didn't get to choose Eddie. But I think my second choice will be good. Once I get it I may tease with a few screen caps.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 09:46:32 PM »
Congratulations on getting your first custom started. Hope it turns out to be mostly what you're looking for. I was very happy with the two BD did for me, but sure, there were various little things that I would have done differently. For me, that would always be the case, even if it were done by some Hollywood studio and cost millions of dollars. Unless you're the on-site director as well as producer and have total control over casting and costumes, I don't think any film could be exactly what you want. Of course, I'm sure you know that. One thing that's always possible is edit the video you get. I don't have the skill to do that myself, but a friend of mine did that to one of mine. I still like the original BD version, but the edited copy gives me more of the parts I especially like. For example, in the original, the victim is draped over a saddle and get's a slap on his butt by the Punisher. I loved that part and BD did it very well. But in my edited version, that slap is turned into several in a row and repeated again elsewhere. Anyway, I'll bet there will be ways you'll be able to extend the length of your custom if you want to.

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 09:51:35 PM »
I don't know what it would and I'm thinking it would cost thousands of dollars but maybe setup a live custom session. You get to watch and be the director by web cam. Make suggestions and pick stuff. And then you get the finished project you had a part in. BD could do like for an additional 500 you can be there via web.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 07:21:56 PM »
It was cancelled because of financial problems and I thought I was actually going to borrow some money to take care of some things but I was denied so that means that my customs are dead in the water.  CRAP!!!  The story of my life.  Some people are lucky to have money and be able to do this but of course I'm stuck just writing my custom ideas.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 07:23:40 PM by Bishop »
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 02:30:50 PM »
Bishop I hope I didn't give you the wrong impression, I don't have money, I save up enough to were I'm comfortable doing a custom.  Meaning the credit card doesn't take to much of a beating.  I'm only guessing but assume your age is somewhere in the early to mid 20's, I'm fucking 50, and a good salary doesn't necessarily come with stability.  The company I work for has been letting people go for the last 15 years, honestly not sure why I'm still employed, 2 years ago I gave notice and they out bid the company I was going to leave for.  Same day they were walking people out.  Few months later they were sold and merged with another company, now the director and VP who wanted me to stay are gone.  You said someplace about holding your breath until payday, I hold mine everyday, waiting for a tap on the shoulder.  I barely survived high school, my current position is basically customized, there isn't a title out there to match it.  My retirement is a 401k that has enough to last me right now, no more than two years tops.  I've spent my life not being able to afford much, now that I can to a point, I do splurge on myself.  Though my personal expenses are few, I have siblings who are not as lucky, which also hits my bank account. I have over done on customs, which I will be cutting back on significantly, from now on if I don't have the cash to cover I won't be doing them.  I love BD, but not enough to go to the poor house.  I've even quit buying the downloads, too much of the same thing, and I have plenty of them.  If one comes up I want, I'll just wait a week, they'll be 50-75% discounted. 

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 05:53:23 PM »
Lol. No problem. I probably won't ever see a custom and I only wish that I was in my twenties. But I'm not fifty yet :p
I_STRUGGLE FICTION