Author Topic: sbobet  (Read 87 times)

love55

• View Profile
sbobet
« on: March 02, 2018, 03:00:24 AM »
Luciano Donna Ramuma Goalkeeper TEAM Milan smiled at the back of the second key penalty, turning the situation back to beat Lazio in the final 5-4 through the Coppa Italia successfully.
Throughout the 120 minutes, I did not have to decide the penalty, which the "White Eagle" to take advantage of the first shot, the first two of the Red Devils. "But Donna Murum shot to save. Sir Claude Lynchovich and Lucas Lucas before the conclusion of Alessio Romanian shootings. :Psbobet88888
"I think all the credit must be given to the whole team that made the top form. "We were very impressed by the success of the competition," said Donna Rama.
"We have a fantastic team, and because we are one, it's hard for us to penetrate. The part is because the coach makes us a real team. "
Meanwhile, Donna RUMA is delighted to face Juventus again as a rematch of the 2016 finals, which ends in the extra-time goal of Alvaro Motala.
"Now we have more experience. We have played the finals two years ago. I have not forgotten that game. We will try to get back to it. "