Author Topic: Thrillermakers shirtless?  (Read 4242 times)

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
Thrillermakers shirtless?
« on: February 18, 2015, 06:00:51 PM »
The Thrillermakers have produced a number of highly realistic strangulation videos that have appeared on Best Deaths.  They had made a video with a shirtless victim once.  I think it was the only time that they did so, not 100% sure.  The victim was the same fellow who plays the victim in this one: http://www.bestdeaths.com/pov.html  A very good actor at these kinds of scenes.  I cannot seem to find this shirtless Thrillermakers vid in the BD library.  Does anyone know if it was ever available here?  And does anyone happen to know or remember the name of that clip?  Thanks. DEW
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 06:02:28 PM by deadeyeswide »

Mika

• View Profile
Re: Thrillermakers shirtless?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 06:20:56 AM »
Hello,

I may have it, I'll take a look :)

thrawnking

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 01:18:32 AM »
I believe it is called 3am

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 10:36:54 AM »
I believe it is called 3am
Yes, "3am", that's it!  Thanks thrawnking.  Do you know if that video was ever released on DVD?

@Mika, same question to you as well.  Also, I believe there were two versions of that video produced.  One ends with the victim's demise and the killer looking satisfied with himself.  The second runs a little longer and includes the killer poking around and playing with the dead body for a while afterwards.  It would be great if Thrillermakers or BestDeaths would make this video available again, especially the extended version.

Mika

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 11:39:50 AM »
I only know the "long" version :)

thrawnking

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 11:54:48 AM »
i own the long version but unless i get permission to share it , i wont.

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 06:16:55 PM »
i own the long version but unless i get permission to share it , i wont.
Of course.  We should not be in the practice of violating any artists' copyright authority.  Do please explain where you originally purchased the copy that you now own, and in what form was it available?  Was it for sale here at Best Deaths?  Was it on one of the Thrillermakers compilation DVDs?  If so, which one?  This will be important info to know to be able to pursue a legitimate after market copy of the product.   

Thanks a bunch,
DEW   
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 06:24:04 PM by deadeyeswide »

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 10:49:38 PM »
The name rings a bell,
we thought that we had released all of the Thrillmakers content, we'll review the archives and let you know :)

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2015, 07:21:39 PM »
The name rings a bell,
we thought that we had released all of the Thrillmakers content, we'll review the archives and let you know :)

Victor, have you any news after your review of the archives? 

It would be super to hear that you have found some misplaced Thrillermakers videos, similar to how you found those unreleased flicks by the Untold Horror guys a little while back.

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 10:02:00 AM »
The name rings a bell,

Victor, have you any news after your review of the archives? 

It would be super to hear that you have found some misplaced Thrillermakers videos, similar to how you found those unreleased flicks by the Untold Horror guys a little while back.

Hi, yeah,
apparently we have already released everything that Thrillmakers allowed us to release.

They let us release most of their content, but they hold back some, like the one that you mention, they had their reasons and we didn't want to push it as we were glad that they gave us green light for most of their productions :)

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 10:24:58 AM »
Hi, yeah,
apparently we have already released everything that Thrillmakers allowed us to release.

They let us release most of their content, but they hold back some, like the one that you mention, they had their reasons and we didn't want to push it as we were glad that they gave us green light for most of their productions :)

I understand, and I really appreciate you checking into it.  Thanks.