Author Topic: Chloroform is the best method  (Read 3311 times)

desire17

• View Profile
Chloroform is the best method
« on: September 28, 2014, 11:05:32 AM »
To me, seeing a guy struggling in the arms of an attacker and having a mouth full of chloroform and then passing out, is the best way to start off a hot death scene. But I would love to see more of handsome and muscular guys being chloroformed but a skinny, fat or old guys. I love seeing videos like that!

Do you think chloroforming is the best death method?

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Chloroform is the best method
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 11:12:27 AM »
Good feedback, thanks.

Chloroforming is a great method!

desire17

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 12:40:50 PM »
Will there be any upcoming videos of muscular guys being chloroformed by a skinny, fat or old guy? I love seeing a tough guy struggle in the hands of a weaker looking guy.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 03:57:26 PM »
We do have some clips in the bin waiting to be released that feature that, keep an eye out for those.

desire17

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 11:57:48 AM »
Great! Also, would it be possible to see the killer in this video: http://www.bestdeaths.com/young-olympian-is-strangled-then-his-clothes-are-stolen-after-the-games.html as a victim of chloroform? Preferably the victim in that video to be the killer.

maxtech5000

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 09:24:41 PM »
Chloroforming is the best method in my opinion.  One thing to note, in many scenes the guy has his eyes open after he is chloroformed which makes no sense.  For the fantasy to be real, the guy needs to struggle a lot, then slowly started to fall asleep and lets his eyes slowly close as he falls asleep.  A guy that is chloroformed with his eyes wide open just seems odd to me.

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 12:31:04 AM »
Haha, I get you.
People sleeping with their eyes open is odd and kinda creepy, but it happens! xD

Still, noted.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 07:30:04 PM »
Yes I agree, the open eyes thing is just.......  Not a big fan of the death eyes either.  I love watching them get put to sleep, there needs to be more 'verbal struggling' I want to say.  It just looks stupid watching somebody get chloroformed and they don't even scream for help.  One thing I disagree on is a lot of struggling, there is already way to much, the scenes just drag out.  It should be moderate, not over kill, that way it can be done again and again.  The fantasy is to have the hot limp body in my control, watching him panic every time he's put out, not knowing when the kill will come.

gaggedreflex

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 01:58:38 PM »
The fantasy is to have the hot limp body in my control, watching him panic every time he's put out, not knowing when the kill will come.

Right on!  Play with his limp body, maybe a kiss.  Handsome Luc (aptly named) is really good at leaning in as if he will kiss the deathbot, but then hesitating and just smelling.  It's so sexy how he teases.