Author Topic: Free Custom Video  (Read 13105 times)

ChokeU4UrRush

• Helping Men to safely reach their Rush
    • View Profile
Re: Free Custom Video
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2014, 02:29:26 PM »
In my video, I want to show the development of "Deranged Neighbor" from the Trophies videos. A man who chloroforms and strangles handsome men, and preforms act of necrophilia on his victims. Then hangs then in his closet. The video begins with Deranger Neighbor aka D.N. stumbling to the front of a mirror in his underwear, drunk with a bottle in his hand. He curses his reflection, asking Father, why did you do this to me ? We can see a dead victim on the bed in the background of the mirror. The mirror goes wavey and suddenly we see a younger, clean shaven D.R.dressed as a Sherrif, in another mirror. A temporary color rinse has be applied to the same actors hair (Roux fancifull). The actor is now D.N.'s Sheriff father. Proper costuming is necessary. Men didn't live in jeans in the 60s.They wore tight pants with front, western pockets. Especially a macho Sheriff. The German Bully that is strangled by the Young Doctor, has a pair of checked pants with these correct pants pockets. The Sheriff calls for his 2 two sons. He finds them playing a masturbation game, the taller older son is choking the younger, shorter son (D.N. as a young man). The Sheriff father embraces the sons. It's time to begin their night as vigelantes. When a handsome young Bad man victim is found, dressed in Leather Biker Jacket, 60's pants with front pockets and biker or cowboy boots. The older brother holds his arms behind his back as the Sheriff strangles him. The younger brother (D.N. as a young man) is on his knees, holding his feet. He fondles the struggling victms pants in the genital area, even rubbing his face into the genital area. When the Sheriff is finished, he directs the sons to dispose of the victim. Later the older brother places a noose around the victims neck and the hoists him to standing. He uses a knife to open the back of the victims pants. The younger brother is on his knees again. His hands and face on his pants of  the victims genital area. Supporting the victim from swinging as the older brother preforms an act of necrophilia on the victim. Even choking the victim as he surrenders to his necrophilia fetish. This can be repeated using the actors that have been in other videos in the nude. I feel they are more comfortable with their body. The costuming is necessary, the leather jackets and 60's pants with front pockets, plus biker or cowboy boots supports a "Bad Man" image, and  to provide a proper time line. A name for D.N. could be created. I would enjoy helping. Thanks, ChokeU4YrRush

ricardok250

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2014, 10:53:44 AM »
Sorry, I late to register to the forum, but  before I sent the story to participate this contest. Is it count? :-[

Devil Nevil

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2014, 11:16:59 AM »
Sorry, I late to register to the forum, but  before I sent the story to participate this contest. Is it count? :-[
They say all of November so all should be good Ricardok250!

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2015, 08:58:10 PM »
You need to do this again.
Please Visit my web site:
I_STRUGGLE FICTION