Author Topic: Socked Foot Over Mouth  (Read 2733 times)

swb2734

• View Profile
Socked Foot Over Mouth
« on: March 05, 2015, 08:17:42 PM »
To the administrators: I could very well be the only person with this particular interest/fetish, but what I would like to see is a "smelly" socked foot scene in where someone is forced to inhale to the point of passing out as if it were chloroform, and perhaps it is ultimately the cause of their suffocation in the "end". I had already ordered 2 custom videos with this type of request in the past year, and they turned out ok, but I was always still looking for a bit more sock-in-face "screen time". There seemed to be a little hesitation from a production perspective from some of our follow emails.

I do enjoy the FOM vids and immediately purchase them as soon as they are available, even though they probably won't ever metamorphosis into S.S.F.O.M. (smelly socked foot over mouth:) With that being said, if I try a 3rd time for a custom video, what are the chances that the actors and directors can devote the same screen time of my S.S.F.O.M. request, as they do in the F.OM. vids?

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Socked Foot Over Mouth
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 08:28:46 AM »
We can for sure do that! If you haven't already contact Alex he can help you out: alex@bestdeaths.com

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 06:18:01 PM »
How will we know they're truly smelly?

swb2734

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 07:29:17 PM »
Thanks, Bryan. I may shoot Alex and email in the next several weeks and see what we can work out!

Deadeyeswide: as much as I'd love to be the guinea pig under those socks to confirm, first hand, there's obviously no real way know if they are truly smelly. But, in my video request, I would probably ask for a couple items: some dialog from the foot smotherer saying to his victim, "inhale those smelly socks", or "you're getting weak on my stinky socks" or something to the like. Also, I'd imagine it would be less than ideal for the actor to actually wear white socks that you could visually see how dirty/smelly they actually are - on the same token, even less than ideal for the actor to be smelling them). I would probably request some black or colored socks so that one could imagine easier that the socks are smelly. It doesn't work as well when a scene claims the socks are smelly, but they look like they were put on fresh out of their box!:)

swb2734

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 10:00:01 AM »
Bryan,
I sent Alex an email several days ago and still patiently waiting for a reply.

Thanks.

jerseyuk1985

• hey, hit me up ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 01:32:43 PM »
Do it to me on skype ;)