Author Topic: VORE???  (Read 3557 times)

pakman

• View Profile
VORE???
« on: September 28, 2014, 06:21:45 PM »
Dan someone help me out? Duh . . . what's VORE?
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: VORE???
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 10:42:34 PM »
hehe

VORE is short for Vorarephilia,
and it's a fetish in which the people get aroused and exited on the thought of a person eating another,
note, is not cannibalism,
on the cannibalism people are killed, chopped and eaten raw or cooked and part per part,
on the VORE people are eaten whole, the victim can be knocked out or still conscious while they're being eaten.

you might think it's a weird fetish,
but hey, what fetish is not? hahaha

Best Deaths was getting requests on this specific fetish, that's why some clips on this topic are coming out,

so, just as we heard the VORE fans, we'll here anyone and do our best to make your fantasies real! ;)

Maz88

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 01:02:20 AM »
I'm not a big fan of Vore (it took me a while to figure out what the hell vore even meant).
But I might purchase one or more if the guys were nude.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 04:54:19 PM »
Thanks Victor for the explanation, though from what you described it reminded me of that film about the futbol team that crashed in the Andes. I have often wondered I would do if I found myself in the same situation. Survival is so basic an instinct that VORE seems to me to me a "viable" option in those circumstances . . . though it would wreak havoc on my vegatarian diet. LOL
Regarding fetishes . . . we all have them. "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 12:42:15 AM »
You? Vegetarian? hahaha Never would've guessed xD

The movie doesn't ring a bell to me, but I can imagine the plot.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 02:20:47 PM »
The definition sounds more like a BJ, think I prefer that over the cannibalism.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 06:25:16 AM »
I will try to find the name of the film . . . it  was a very engaging film about raw human survival in a very traumatic situation. I believe that it was the Argentinian team that were the victims in this plane crash and what they were forced to do to survive, The remnant of the team who had survived the crash were eventually rescued. They each had to face up to what had happened on that snowy mountain -- not many of them ever wanted to admit that they had to resort to VORE.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 06:14:20 PM »
I know which one you're talking about, I can't remember the name either.

Maz88

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 10:08:15 PM »
I will try to find the name of the film . . . it  was a very engaging film about raw human survival in a very traumatic situation. I believe that it was the Argentinian team that were the victims in this plane crash and what they were forced to do to survive, The remnant of the team who had survived the crash were eventually rescued. They each had to face up to what had happened on that snowy mountain -- not many of them ever wanted to admit that they had to resort to VORE.

Is the name of the film ALIVE?

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 10:24:16 PM »
Yes, they crash in the Andes.  Just weird, I could swear this came out back in high school, guess I remember when it actually happened.  Damn!

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2014, 12:52:15 AM »
Yes maz… You remembered. Thank you – that is precisely the film I was referring to. I may be wrong about the dating – but I'm pretty sure it was a film from the 80s and even possibly the early 90s. Again I found it interesting because of the moral/ethical problem that the survivors had to deal with. "What would you do if…?"

RocknRoll

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2014, 10:29:45 PM »
When I was 12 I saw Godzilla in theaters, and I would masturbate to me and the sexier of my classmates getting eaten alive by him.  Obviously BD doesn't have the budget to do Godzilla, but this could be an acceptable substitute.  Needs blood though.  Lots of blood.