Author Topic: Best Deaths and pleasures  (Read 1426 times)

dewtabb

• View Profile
Best Deaths and pleasures
« on: March 26, 2015, 03:49:47 PM »

I'm curious: How many of you masturbate to Best Deaths materials (could be anything here-- videos, photos, even just discussion topics) and how often? Is it once a day? Once a month? Once a week? Also, do any of you guys masturbate while thinking about Best Deaths materials, situations, or fantasy when you are NOT actually on the website? Thanks.

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
Re: Best Deaths and pleasures
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 08:09:03 PM »
I do. That is, certain parts of some downloads and two customs that BD did for me. But it's very selective and always involves leather in some way. I know I've mentioned this before in discussions elsewhere, but my range of sexual interest is so narrow that it excludes most things that many guys consider hot. Even with the customs, which I thought were very well done, I've taken segments of those and looped them over and over again so that a thirty-second scene might last five-minutes. There have also been what I think are super-hot scenes in some of the regular downloads (again, with leather) which I've taken freeze-frames of and mixed in with the video loops. There are occasionally stories that will have some very graphic and exciting passages that I'll think about when I jack off, but I don't hear much that way in the BD videos. That's no criticism of the "storyline" in the BD videos, but I think their relatively short length doesn't lend itself to long, descriptive dialogue, where people (including me) are more interested in seeing rather than listening. I might be wrong about that, of course, Anyway, it's for that reason that I usually don't care what the story is in their videos since I'm looking for certain visual things that turn me on.

nick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 09:19:23 PM »
hahaha
well, since you already welcomed mee and told me that i could be open here, yes! i do masturbate to bestdeaths content :)
sometimes just for watching the videos or sometimes while watching i imagine im one of those guys, either being killed or killing someone, and not just with the killing parts, soemtimees just for watching the guys bodies, specially when they are touched molested and fondled :3

dewtabb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 10:46:43 PM »
Nick: I think you and I are, happily, A LOT alike.

lordtrayus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 02:31:34 AM »
I'm much the same as you nick. I imagine myself as the victim, and I love watching the hot guys on the site being strangled and having their bodies molested by the killers. I also like the actors with nice hairstyles too(mark,casey etc)  and imagine stroking their hair as they get strangled. I especially love when their eyes roll back during the strangulation like toms do, so I'm definitely guilty of allowing myself a bit of pleasure with the videos

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 02:44:47 PM »
I would never do such a thing. :)

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 10:18:19 PM »
Right, haha.

dannynlb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2015, 06:07:27 PM »
Shen they have real bloody bellies i get turned on.

Maz88

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2015, 04:24:31 PM »
I get off to all the vids featuring Tim and His Boyfriend (Mateo).