Author Topic: ?????????!????????????????????????  (Read 42 times)

• View Profile
« on: March 11, 2018, 04:54:16 AM »

wap sbobetJose Mourinho, the trainer "The Wreck Day" of the "Red Devils" Manchester. United revealed that Marcus changed. Rashford center forward, rising out of the pitch for fear the referee was pressured by Gary's criticism. Neville, former captain of the club.Rashford made only 2 goals in a game that United slashed Liverpool 2-1 last night, but was replaced in the last 20 minutes.Rushford to extract the danger 2 times by James first. Milner was yellow card and again with the trend. Alexander - ArnoldNeville, who acts as a guru.And Mourinho was critical of the matter, and Mourinho was concerned that it might have a bearing on Craig's thoughts. Pawsborough referee"At halftime, someone told me that Gary Neville asks Marcus Rashford was red card, "Mourinho said."I was scared because I thought the referee looked and might have been influenced by Gary.""When Liverpool took the players down in the middle of the field. Marcus went down to the defense."From yellow cards and Gary's pressure. So I decided to change him and give the player a foul down. "