Author Topic: Very well!  (Read 41 times)

• View Profile
Very well!
« on: March 11, 2018, 06:26:38 AM »

sbobet thaiMarcus Rashford, the hero of the Red Devils, the latest match of Manchester United admitted that the first ball to bring his first door is not so much. I have to fix and create opportunities for myself in the end.The 20-year-old scored in the 14th and 24th to help Manchester United take a 2-0 lead. Then Eric Bijou scored in the second half. Become the only child of the "Reds" in this game. And defeat with a score of 2-1.Even if it is a perfect goal. If you look back to see the picture slowly. The first touch to receive the ball from Romela Luka Gerrard Ford to use the head and then go to play. He said."Actually, I think the first stroke was not good. I can not finish the score so I have to get back to the second ball. After that it was a simple matter for me."It gives you confidence. The second ball, it came in the way, and I shot it. "This match Gareth Southgate England. Come sit with me. Rashford was asked how it feels to show off in front of Big Boss Trio."Seriously, I do not know that he came here."Great, he came with me. There are many players in the network were called to the national team. It's good that he's watching everyone. "The 20-year-old was asked whether he was worried about his position in the World Cup squad."Not much. He (Southgate) contacted us all along and told us where we are now. It's straightforward and simple enough, this is what keeps the players up. "