Author Topic: Blood and bullet holes ect.  (Read 1461 times)

Cortez87

• View Profile
Blood and bullet holes ect.
« on: October 05, 2017, 03:21:15 AM »
Hi BD fans...

I have a few idears but lack the skill to do it myself anyone who could lend a hand ?
I would love some effect on these pic. (All is 18 or older)
If you have any idears when you see the pics feel free to add your own effect to them.

Cortez87

• View Profile
Re: Blood and bullet holes ect.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 03:28:05 AM »
This is Gavin

Would love 5 bullet holes with blood in chest and one in the forehead.
The same for the other pic that comes next.

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 05:05:39 AM »
pic 2

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 05:25:46 AM »
Next and last is Aramis Knight (18)
The same as Gavin 5 bullets to torso and one in the head

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 12:38:41 PM »
Thanks for sharing the photos, Cortez. All good ones. I'll see what I can do. It may be a few days before I have anything and hope that some other members also show us what they come up with.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 10:21:12 PM »
I owe you an apology, Cortez, for changing my mind about adding the bullet holes and blood. I kept going back and forth in my mind, trying to decide whether or not to just go ahead and do the editing or write this. Even though the bottom line is that I've decided against editing these in that way, you certainly deserve an explanation. And I realize that some of what I'll say probably has no basis when it comes to what's allowed at this site or the internet. Still, they are concerns of mine.

First, I know virtually nothing about all the legal stuff when it comes to using images we see on the internet. And I admit that I've used images of people and things over the years and in some cases had no idea where they came from originally. My guess is that once a person's face of entire body appears on the internet, that pretty much makes it available for anyone to repost or modify as they see fit. They become public property so to speak. So, I see absolutely nothing wrong with your desire to have some photo editing fun with these. It's done all the time. And yes, the top two are excellent photos of a very good looking guy. The third one is a bit small and one I probably wouldn't want to do much with anyway.

As you know, I love fantasy shootings and stories. And, as I'm sure is the case with you and the other members here, am very saddened by things related to real life violence. Most of us want no part of that. But even when it comes to the fantasy killings, I much prefer the "victim" wanting to be in on the fun... to know that their face or body is being used that way. The actors here at Best Deaths are fully aware of that. They are also very good at their art and play their parts well. A number of them have been willing to provide me with a wide variety of great facial expressions which I've used here many times. And I feel comfortable doing that. I respect them as talented actors who are simply playing a role.

For me, the guy's facial expression is very important. I want him to have the shocked or surprised expression of someone who just took a slug. That brings me back to your photos. Yeah, I absolutely love those top two. He's not only cute as hell, he has the perfect body to pump lead into. Damn, I can't really explain it, but I'd feel uncomfortable doing that unless I knew he was in on the fantasy and would follow up his wonderful smile with the wide open mouth and eyes of shock. 

Before I started buying sets of facial expressions from Best Deaths I was doing what you might be doing now? I would look for photos of guys I liked and edit those. Problem was that there was almost never more than the one expression. For me, a smile just didn't fit in with bullet holes and blood. Of course in my case there was the additional problem that I wanted to see guys wearing leather. At least most of the time. That made the search for photos even harder.

Please just know that for whatever it's worth, I see nothing wrong with your request. For one thing, the guys in the photos would probably never see their pictures posted here. Even if they did, they'd probably be flattered, knowing that other guys were turned on by them and were willing to have some fun with them. I know there must be other members here who have more photo editing skill than I do and hope one or more of them will fulfill your request. So again, I'm sorry. Guess I'd become so accustomed to using the faces of actors here that I didn't consider how I'd feel using the face and body of someone else. Oh, and even with the actors here, when they are shown wearing leather, that's my body with their heads replacing mine. Knowing that it's really my body that I'm pumping lead into makes it lot's easier for me to see it as pure fantasy. :) 

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 02:26:30 AM »
First of all thx for the apology.

The rights to the images in question are part of a so-called freelance contract.
This means that the pictures are used as a PR. However, as the images are shared on Gavin's Open instagram account, the rules are slightly different in terms of editing and re-posting. This means that the images Gavin post on his open instagram account may be edited and shared by other users.

To return to facial expressions, that's not the case with me. I can easily imagine the expression. For me, it's more about seeing the holes and the blood physically in the picture.

But I have great respect for your concerns. Many people are totally indifferent and I know that most actors, singers, etc are amazed when they are contacted by fans or if they may use their pictures for something. They are so used to people just doing it without asking first. I experienced it myself with Gavin when I first asked to use pictures of him

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 12:49:35 PM »
I thank you for your understanding and also for the information about how these things work. As I mentioned, that's an area I know almost nothing about. The one time that I tried to google information about it, I ended up being even more confused than before.

Anyway, you explained things in a way that I could follow. Sounds like Gavin is well aware that his image might get reposted or photo manipulated and he posted it in a way that allows for that. That makes a big difference. Who knows, he might be an aspiring actor or model and many young people getting started in such careers probably want to be seen in a variety of ways.

So yeah, if a person posts a photo of themselves with the knowledge that it might be reposted and manipulated makes all the difference. Although Gavin may never see what's posted here, let it be known that this is all for  fantasy purposes and in no way reflects on him personally. And who knows, one day he may become a hot new actor and needs to play a role where he gets all shot up.  ;)

Okay, so here's a quick one. I will do something with his other photo later. If you want the bullet holes arranged differently, just let me know. That's easy to do. Same goes for the blood. More? Less? Could also do a gif, showing each bullet hole appearing one at a time.

Oh, and you're really fortunate that you can visualize the expressions that you want to see. I have a hard time doing that and therefore like to use the ones I get from the Best Deaths actors.

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 01:12:54 PM »
The gif-thing sounds really nice... would love that... last bullet to the head ... and a bit more blood cant hurt :)

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 10:48:53 PM »
One more

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2017, 11:00:07 PM »
And a gif.
With all of these the biggest problem I have is getting blood to look real. Seems to be harder on bare skin as opposed to leather or denim. Would love to see some additional edits to these so that I could see what blood looks like when applied by someone else. Seems like I've tried every way I can.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2017, 11:11:04 PM »
This is the same as the first one, but with a little more blood.

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2017, 11:52:06 PM »
Love it... It did what it was suppose to... Make me hard

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 03:33:03 PM »
Thanks, Cortez. I'm sure many others besides myself can trace such fantasies back to their childhood when they would play games with other kids that involved shooting. In my time, cowboys were still popular in movies and stories. Then, somewhere along the way, I also got turned on to leather. But I don't think it matters what your particular fantasy involves in terms of clothing or the lack of it. For me it's the physical contact and knowing that the victim is yours to do whatever you want to with.

One that I have and which is probably a common one is to be in a life or death struggle with some cute guy, maybe fighting over a gun. I'd be thinking, "Damn, for an eighteen year-old whose not as big as me, he's a strong little fucker." We're rolling around and for a moment the kid is on top of me. We're in a tangle with our legs wrapped around one another. BLAM. I feel him jerk and for a second or two he squeezes me even tighter. BLAM, BLAM BLAM... I'm able to pump three more of the hollow-tipped slugs into 'em. I can hear him gasp as he tries to suck in some air. Oh yeah, hope he can also smell the acrid odor of the gun smoke. It's a turn-on.

I'm still lying there on my back and can feel the eighteen year old's weight on top of me. He's still gasping for air, but manages to say one thing... "Fuc... fuck you." Then his body starts to jerk violently. I have to wrap my legs around 'em in order to keep 'em where he is. I like feeling the weight of his body on me. And I can also feel that we both have incredible hard-ons.

Suddenly his body goes limp. I can stop fighting him. Now he's a dead weight. I just lie there for a minute. Then I reach up and grab a hand full of his hair and lift. I lift his head high enough so that even though I remain there on my back, I can see his face. It's relaxed, almost peaceful looking. But his mouth is open a small amount and there's a blank look in his open eyes. A tiny amount of blood drips from his mouth and lands on my lips. I slowly lower his head and his cheek brushes against mine as it passes.

Hard to believe that this slender, strong kid who I had just been struggling with is now so compliant. He's not fighting me anymore. He lets me play around with him because he has no say in the matter. I reach down and squeeze his crotch. Damn, he's still got a hard-on, but of course that won't last much longer. It's fun and exciting to place his arms and legs in various positions just to feel their weight and how he looks in different positions. And there's more rolling around, but this time I get to decide whether I want to spread myself out on top of him or roll him back over on top of me. Then I pull one of his legs up real tight under my crotch and get a pinch lock on it with my legs. Oh man, that feels soooooo good. I squeeze on the kid's leg real tight and can make my nuts get pushed around this way and that. Damn, if I did that for very long, I'd shoot my load before I was ready to.

Well, this fantasy could go on for a long time, but I'll end by mentioning a scene in the Best Deaths video, "The Punisher," which kinda plays into this fantasy. Of course the situation is somewhat different since the kid is still alive in the video. Anyway, you get your kill up and over your shoulder. The fact that he's a skinny little fucker makes it more fun since you can easily carry his weight that way. As you walk (probably carrying him to your playroom) your cheek is pressing against the side of his tight, little butt. One of your hands is on top of it, firmly holding it there on your shoulder. The thing that looks so sexy is the way his arms will swing wildly in all kinds of directions. At the same time, his heavy boots will make his legs gently bounce up and down as you move along. Having the kid draped over you shoulder like this might be the most convincing proof yet that, yeah, he's really mine. And the barn or your playroom is just ahead. You feel your cock stiffen even more in anticipation of the possibilities.

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 04:46:01 PM »
The control part is what turns me on the most... but mine is a bit different....The fact that i can do whatever i want with them or have them do whatever i want them to do is my fantasy... Thats why most of my scenes/Storys  involve some kind of mind-control... I have notest that most of the people i write with on site share the same "Type" as me so thats kind of cool