Author Topic: Uniforms, Uniforms.....and Boots  (Read 2716 times)

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Uniforms, Uniforms.....and Boots
« on: April 28, 2015, 02:13:52 PM »
I guess what they say is true, everyone loves a guy in Uniform, and a nice pair of boots is the sherry on top.

We had already featured guys in uniforms but recently we featured clips with cop and military uniforms, and they have become very popular :)

Blake Role plays with his buddy

Blake and his Buddy are strangled while they shoot

American Soldier abuses from an uniformed officer

Do you like the guys, the uniforms?
Do you like any other kind of uniforms?
What would you like to happen on this matter?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 02:26:16 PM by Victor »

doug

• View Profile
Re: Uniforms, Uniforms.....and Boots
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 03:25:42 PM »
Getting some BootLust on. 

cbrewer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 12:58:23 AM »
love bootlust and love these videos!!!!

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 06:39:28 PM »
I love Bootlust it's great, been a member for many, many years!!!   Stafford is one of my favs, which makes me wonder a little about this clip, looks like some fill time was chopped in from an old bootlust clip.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 11:57:17 PM »
Really liked the Nazi soldier vid featured recently. Reminded me, also, of some of what BootLust has done. Haven't kept up with them recently though I may go back one day to see what else they're doing these days.

pakman
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 02:24:06 PM »
Much enjoyed reading the comments here and gather that there's at least some interest in both uniforms and boots. Both sound fine to me although I'm somewhat more attracted to the boot part of the combination. That's a problem in and of itself because I'm sure there are others besides myself that are particular about the kind of boots and their appearance. For example, when they are shown with a uniform, I expect them to be of a military style. And unless they are combat boots, my hunch is that most guys want them to be nicely polished. Sure, we are always going to like what turns is on and I think it might be necessary for Best Deaths to do a variety of videos with various combinations of boots and uniforms in order to please most people. No offense to the 'shiny/polished' camp, but I personally prefer the dusty, dull appearance.

The first freeze-frame that I've attached below is from the BD download, "Cowboy Takes Arrows," and the video has other very good boot closeups. Although these 'engineer' boots are what many of us associate more with motorcycles rather than cowboys, they are by far my favorite style. But to each his own. Maybe BD could even do some videos featuring boots and motorcycles?

The other photo is to ask anyone if they like seeing cum on boots and if so, would that be going too far for BD to do in videos? I realize that some actors might not want to be shown with a cum-splattered boot in their face, and where that's the case, the spunked boot could always be shown separately. It wouldn't even be necessary to show the killer jacking off over his victim. Lots of that could be left to our imagination.

cbrewer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 05:12:12 PM »
Todays video is great!! Tom as an officer in boots = AMAZING!! Looking forward to seeing more of him as an officer!!!