Author Topic: KT's latest outing  (Read 1801 times)

pakman

• View Profile
KT's latest outing
« on: May 16, 2015, 06:37:00 AM »
I don't know who directed or or filmed  the latest KT video but it is rather extraordinarily well done. KT is always such a hottie anyway. In this video of him simply tied to a bed post is better than most. I liked it primarily because it's so terribly simple. There's KT, naked, tied to a post and he is slowly strangled to death. The expressions on his face the close-ups of his body are absolutely wonderful. The close-ups of his chest, his nipples, and his cock are exactly what I hoped they'd be. The lingering close-ups of his nipples and his cock got me so hot I had to stop the film just to catch my breath. Whoever did this should do it again for actors like Greg, Blake, Drake and others. Thanks. Where is Hunter these days-- haven't seen him in a while. Is Chad (Jake's pal) ever coming back? Would really like to see him do a solo!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: KT's latest outing
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 11:35:23 AM »
Thanks for you comments pakman :)
Very glad you like it so much.

We'll see if we use the same formula with others.

A Hunter clip was just released last Tuesday, it was a stabbing massacre hehe

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 03:15:53 PM »
I was a little disappointed with it.  The KO scene fell a little short, something other than a simple hand smother is needed. And when you drag a body away, the arms don't stay rigid by the side, they should always drag out when being dragged by the feet. You could see KT pull his arms to his side.  Tied to the bed post, hands behind his back, out cold yet standing?  There are 4 bed posts, make use of at least two of them.  I admit KT hasn't always been a favorite of mine I don't hate him, and have most of his clips, I prefer the ones with him non-nude.  Something about shaved cock just isn't natural, like looking at a little boy, almost like being a pedophile. 

paylituzu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 08:06:31 AM »

??? ???? gclub ??? ??? ????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ??????????????? ?????????????? ???????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? ??????? Gclub ?????? ??????????????? ?????? ?????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????? ???? ???????? ?????? ????????????????????? ???????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ????????? ???????????? ??????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????? ?????????????? Gclub ?????? ???? ?????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????