Author Topic: Poison  (Read 2518 times)

nikostruggle

• View Profile
Poison
« on: September 29, 2014, 10:41:33 AM »
i like the idea of poisoning a guy and watch his muscles contracting in pain,
you dont make that many poison videos though, i got a couple from your old website, but the guys either died to quick or didnt do it well, nor had a good body

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Poison
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 11:31:51 PM »
You’re right, there aren’t that many poison Clips, but there are quite a few, not as many as some other methods, but you can have fun with the ones that are there.

If you’re looking for poisoning you can use the website filter, in “Method” just click on “Poison”,
There are several Clips featuring poisoning and some other method (strangling, stabbing, shooting),
But if what you are looking is for a Poison only clip, there are even more seldom, but there are some.

Here is an example of a Poison only Clip hehehe
http://www.bestdeaths.com/store/i-mean-it-young-runner-poisoned-1302.html

nikostruggle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 11:04:44 AM »
yes, i do use the filter, and thats precisely the video that i got some time ago, mainly because of the hunky guy,
on the other videos the guys are clothed and they werent as muscular as id like, but this guy was perfect big and muscular and his poisoning was just amazing, one of the best videos ive ever got, i wouldve liked to see his friend watching him while he was dying and fondle his muscles once dead

more like this and with guys like him! 

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 11:42:26 PM »
Glad that you liked it so much,

what did you like the most?
and/or what would you like to see in further Poison Clips?

nikostruggle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 01:07:39 PM »
i wouldve liked that a muscular friend of his came and fondled his muscles at the end,
besides that i liked the whole video, chocking and screaming in pain and i loved his final face and drool, everything looked very realistic

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 05:18:39 PM »
For those of you who are interested the CD "Descent of a Serial Killer" has several poisoning scenes. In fact it has stabbings, shooting, poison and more. Next time BD has a sale of CDs consider picking it up. Well worth the investment.
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."