Author Topic: ???????  (Read 254 times)

love55

• View Profile
???????
« on: March 16, 2018, 05:53:51 AM »
There were hot issues after the game last night when Chelsea requested fans to send the card
 information inside the pitch. I did not make a mistake with the blackjack before the end of the game, Barcelona 3-0 defeat to the Champions League final 16.
There were a lot of video footage showing the violent events after the game ended, by the security forces in the field before the game began.
Police in Catalan insist on the BBC news agency from Britain saying they have not been reported on the incident.
"Sing the noble" released a statement after the game to the fans who came to the news about the incident.
"We acknowledge reports of outside events before the game that many Chelsea fans were injured.
"We ask the fans to contact us to report their experience to the pitch, which we will be able to bring to the relevant authorities."
Many Chelsea fans alleged that field and police cards randomly hit them with batons, and some claimed that they were sprayed with chili.
A fan revealed a bruise on his thigh, stating, "Sorry, it was a delicate picture."sbothai8
"I say it is" with love from Barcelona "Ten cards from the card. Unreasonable I do not even have women, children and old people "
"I want to contact the police, but they stand in the middle of it.