Author Topic: Fighting Site  (Read 4078 times)

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Fighting Site
« on: June 08, 2015, 03:55:24 PM »
Some of you have expressed interest on wrestling and fighting videos and we have come up with some that many of you have liked :)

Of course, this is not our specialty but it's fun and interesting to produce them, and we improve each time.

Some of you have also mentioned NRW and how special or difficult the owner is, I have never treated the owner personally so I wouldn't know,
but we are in contact with a fighting site:

http://www.fightanddiamond.com/

They are just starting out and we are kind of counseling them when we can.

As any other wrestling site they don't deal with death like we do hehe, but their clips are cool and painful to watch (in a good way), as the guys punch, hold and dominate each other.

If you get any of their clips, give them feedback and tell them that we sent you,
we don't get commission or anything, but just so they know that we support them :)

Of course, we will still produce wrestling/fighting Clips with our own style as well,
so if you'd like a wrestling Clip, you can go with them, and if you'd like a wrestling video to death, then we're your team! :D

doug

• View Profile
Re: Fighting Site
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 06:49:17 PM »
You failed to mention Tom was a wrestler :)

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 09:08:25 PM »
haha, not precisely,

we kind of lent him and Blake for their first Clip and showed them how we did things.

These guys already knew how to do stuff but they needed some guidance,
now they have their own method, wrestlers and energy :)

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 07:32:41 PM »
I didn't even notice it was Blake from the preview.  But damn, that was awesome, making me re-think my next custom.  I've been really liking Tom "a lot".  Really liking Blake too, but after seeing this clip, I really like seeing him "a lot" too.

I'll have to get one of their own type of stuff and see what I think, they don't have much yet.